12th Doctor Crombie

Really thinking on going the tailor route, I've eyed their site for some time and the price is pretty much perfect. Just moved to a really cold climate and could use a new coat anyways.

I'm guessing the Euro slim fit is a good go. Any recommendations on the best length? I was thinking about mid to high thigh....

I ordered mine on the 21st of September, so I'll give 'em a couple of weeks.

Any recommendations on where to get that red button on the cuffs?

I actually asked itailor when I made my order! They put the lapel hole, lining to the edge and the red button on the sleeve. I just provided a picture and they put it in the notes to the people making it. I attached a picture of all the behind the scenes shots from the last couple episodes.

I was originally going to get a red button myself and do it, but I figured I would ask because it would bother me if the buttons were noticeably different and wanted them the same brand.

Really thinking on going the tailor route, I've eyed their site for some time and the price is pretty much perfect. Just moved to a really cold climate and could use a new coat anyways.

I'm guessing the Euro slim fit is a good go. Any recommendations on the best length? I was thinking about mid to high thigh....

I went mid thigh. Pictures look like it ends right at the bottom of Capaldi's butt, but I don't know if that's just because he's tall. I'm 5'7 and mid thigh is about 24 inches for me using the instructions they had.

Ever so slightly off topic, but does anybody know of decent Red Velvet coat for sale? I own the tssy2005 navy coat, and it's pretty decent for the price, not perfect, but very good, and I was thinking of getting their velvet one too but wanted to check in with this community to see if there is a better option out there for a reasonable price.

New to this Doctor thread. Currently working on Capaldi's wardrobe. Anyone have info on his pants ? They don't really look like regular dress pants. More of a bunched up fleece leggings.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back