Space: Above & Beyond - screen used props

LOVING this thread! This was one of my favorite shows ever and I think is one of the best sci-fi shows ever on tv. I was pretty devastated when it ended abruptly. Great to see some super cool props from the show.

More for you to love :lol

Chig Ambassador helmet
Marine Nightvision goggles
Wrist communicator
Helmet camera/light
Production made patches

Got something else today. It's the Tellus helmet C58 worn in the series by Amanda Douge who plays Kylen, Nathan West's girlfriend.

Don´t get me started on helmets... :lol

Nice acquisition, Frank! Glad to see more screenused stuff here in Germany.

Here's my screen used space helmet from SAAB. No idea of what character used it. Still has the mini flourescent lights and the internal fan.

0362549.gif

Did you know that Dave Tremont (now at Weta Workshops) made that. He still has one on his shelf :cool his props Company made all the SAAB props.
If you ask him on his ASK WETA: David Tremont thread at the Shadow and Flame, he might be able to give you some insights about some of your stash. The Shadow And Flame

I'll post my pics if my fellow Scifi Heros friends don't mind. Cockpit, molds, props, and costumes from the show. I have to thank my friend from 20 century props for giving me heads up on closing sale.

Picked up a few new pieces.......

Aero-Tech Technician ID.

Flight Orders.

U.S.S. Saratoga Crew Cap

U.S.S. Saratoga Welcome Sign

U.S.M.C. Dogtag

U.S.M.C. Helmet Camera

Aero-Tech Security Guard Helmet.

Handheld Locator.

Handcuffs.

Also have these in the post.............

Hero Helmet.

Hero Backpack.

Fiberglass M90 Rifle.

Last edited:
Interesting. Lexon makes overpriced "European"-styled trinkets. Desk accessories, radios, calculators, etc. The "Pilote" appears to be out of production (no surprise).

Has anyone else purchased any new pieces ?

My newest addition, Stun / Flash Bang Grenade as seen in Level of Necessity.
I also have a few more small but nice pieces coming.

My newest addition, Stun / Flash Bang Grenade as seen in Level of Necessity.
I also have a few more small but nice pieces coming.

I had that flashlight! Unfortunately, my Nephew dropped it, and it came apart like Humpty Dumpty, and I was never able to find another one.

David.

Do you remember what brand it was or what store it was purchased from ?

I think I bought at Walmart, this was a couple of years before the show was on, I was surprised to see my flashlight as a prop. It is an Eveready convertible flashlight, it could be an area light by pulling the reflector assembly forward. It was made of yellow plastic. I wish Eveready still made that model, it was a nice flashlight, good for traveling.

Found it: Eveready "Sport Gear" 2-Way with lanyard

Photo here: http://www.flashlightmuseum.com/Eveready-Flashlight-8215-Yellow-Sport-Gear-2-Way-with-Lanyard-4AA-1995&message=email_sent

David.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back