Batman V Superman Batman build, **Pattern has Started**

honnziva

Hi Guys,

Well, I've shed 65 pounds, put on some muscle, and think It's time I tackle some Lycra... (Audible Gasp) so I've decided to take a stab at the beloved and vengeful Dark Knight, basing my build off of the few images we have of Batfleck from the new flick, I started off.

I love photoshop for obvious reasons, but man, what an age to be Cosplaying in. I started with a simple muscle suit, and have been going from there. adding muscles, refining their shape, and adding in deeper dimension and pattern. Adding in what look to be seam lines from the shots we've seen, and a woven texture/pattern throughout the suit.

Obvious goal is Halloween, but if I don't hit it, no big deal. Here are 2 pics to get people started on what I'm doing with the suit, would love to hear feedback, or suggestions!

Cowl is being orrrrrrdered from TheRocketeer, as is the chest symbol and gauntlets. Bat Symbol is just for placement on the print. Im also going to "pad" myself with a little foam muscle on the biceps, and maybe a bit definition in the Abdomen, otherwise, I'll be depending on the natural bulk I have added over the course of 35 years of delicious eating. hopefully you can also see how I'm trying to mimic the bunched fabric that we have seen in the large production still

Screen Shot 2014-08-29 at 3.17.38 PM.pngScreen Shot 2014-08-29 at 3.21.10 PM.png

Not sure if anyone is following. But thought I'd update. I adjusted the pattern a bit. Made it less chain maily and more cable knit ?? I just decided to be happy with what I did and sent it out. Pattern arrived today from FoD

Overall in really happy with the print. I'll be seeing tonight. Will post more then. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411254691.573106.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411254703.293798.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sewing is coming along. First initial try on had me going back to adjust some measurements and maybe getting a second print made. But you can see how good the pattern looks against the symbol and on a chest.

Please ignore the quick foam bat symbol stand in

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411615365.267338.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1411615375.685948.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back