Back to the Future Marty McFly Puffy Vest Color BTTF

It is actually a dark orange yes:

fc2blog_2013012821192051b.jpg

Comparing colors is difficult or even impossible, if you just have photos on a screen. If I had a screen accurate vest, the first I would do is finding out the correct color code (RAL, Pantone, ...) and publishing it. That would end any discussion. ;)

It is actually a dark orange yes:

That's an older model of the vest with slightly different design (the number of the large horizontal seams). But I'm sure, the color of both versions is identical. Would you show the vest to a print house or a painting company that have a color code table? They could give you an exact color code.

I do not own this vest! I wish I did haha! But I had one from the 70s. But I sold it. I can ask the person I sold it to. He surely has a colour table :p

Thank you Emma. That's a great help for everyone who wants to replicate that vest. :) I wish, any screen used Hoverboard owner could do this with his Hoverboard and post the color codes here.

What about the griff bat? I think I know someone who owns a screen used one ^^

All he needs to do is bringing his prop to a paint store. They could help him with the color table. ;)

I've been bidding on the one on eBay. Sorry if I am bidding against you... I keep thinking how happy this seller must be cause it's a pretty worthless vest except for this movie and they probably have no clue.

I've been bidding on the one on eBay. Sorry if I am bidding against you... I keep thinking how happy this seller must be cause it's a pretty worthless vest except for this movie and they probably have no clue.

Lets just hope someone from here with a big reputation wins it. We could possibly get 100% replicas made for a good price. Im sorry if I'm bagging on magnoli but that vest is a little too much for one costume piece when it's not 100% accurate and not even the real thing.

It would the best if markpoon got his hands on it and got his tailor to replocate it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back