Blastech DL-18 Long version ? :D

128MB

Hi! Im new here and wanted to share an idea...

I have a RO 67 carbine that looks like the RO 27 gun.
Maybe this could be a good example to make a "long range" version of the Blastech DL-18 ? Or waste of time?
i have already sanded it down because i wanted to restore it.

2jakwvc.jpg

Very cool. You should try to incorporate similar design elements in your version but with a twist. Such as making a scope similar to the DL-18 but longer. Same with the side details and underneath cone.

I like it and think you should give it a try.
Are you sure this is/ was a commercially available rifle version of the RO72? the stock looks custom to me :confused

Anyway...here´s a little something I have in my parts boxes as well. Not sure if I´ll ever convert this thing, since it is ridiculously long (close to the Jokers "bang" pistol :lol)

Markus

Yes I am sure :) Here is the Ad!
dcrnyv.jpg

The scope on mine is brand new but im thinking of a side/mount with something like this:
Odepro-30mm-Diameter-font-b-offset-b-font-ring-21mm-font-b-rail-b-font-font.jpg

Thanks for this ad :thumbsup

It not only prooves that there was a Panther carbine, but also gives us proove that the "rail" which the scope of the DL18 sits on, was actually part of the pellet gun and not added later!!!

Markus

Jup and the threaded end-piece is there to hold the detachable stock :)
Would be cool to see a dl18 with a stock like that. Shouldn't be that hard to make if someone can bend and weld a steel rod ...

If we actually would live on Tatooine, this would be the perfect cheap lightweight rifle :D

i'v done a quick photoshop of what it could look like.
- sidemounted the scope
- flipped front sight and added tip
- black paint
- rubber grip pad
- rubber shoulder pad
- alu side plates

I think something could be done to the stock, its a big flat piece of wood. could use some cosmetic change...

2zolv29.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back