Ideas for pants for Arkham Origins Batsuit.

DarthStevenus

I'm trying to find some pants that would work for the Batman costume I'm making for Halloween this year, and I'm having some trouble finding anything I like. The costume is going to be custom, but I wanted to have foam pads worn under some gray pants like in the Arkham Origins batsuit (the pads around his thighs). I ordered some tactical pants a few weeks ago that I thought would work, but they have big pockets down the side of the legs and I wanted to possibly sew the pads to the inside of the pants so that their outline is really noticeable, and the pockets get in the way. I need some kind of gray pants, without big cargo type pockets down the legs, that are relatively cheap and not too baggy. Anyone have any ideas? All I can find is either cargo/tactical pants (which have pockets, obviously) or dress pants.

I saw someone use the UD replicas Batman Nomex pants for an Origins suit. It looked incredible. They used the Origins style cowl, Origins gauntlets,Origins leg armor, etc.

Last edited:
Resurrecting an old thread here but - I've just purchased my FIRST suit after a long struggle to justify that it was a "need" to my wife! Haha! I'm stoked to have commissioned Jerry and Dark Knight FX for one of his Origins builds. Looking ahead to the question of what to wear under it, I came across this picture of the suit from the Arkham Origins iOS game. It's the most detail I can find anywhere so far of the "pants" visible between the armor plates. Any recommendations on a material or pant that would closely replicate this? Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions!

IMG_0088.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back