Simply Spray fabric spray paint???

Brittanyalex01

Does anyone have any experience using this fabric spray paint? I am working on the Arkham City's version of the Riddler for my husband so I need a green suit, however since in the game his suit is dingy and kind of torn up I thought it may be easier to use fabric paint. Any help/advice?

I used two cans of their Soft Fabric Green Apple paint to dye two set of tights and a leotard for my daughter's Poison Ivy. It worked pretty well. I can get some pictures of it later for you.

For the price and the convenience, it isn't a terrible idea. Once it dries, it sticks, but it does work better on lighter colors, so keep that in mind.

You can get it at Walmart (limited colors) in the states, or Amazon as well.

It works pretty well, although it can take a lot of cans to cover depending on how dark you go. It also only darkens fabrics (like a watered-down dye) as it absorbs. In other words, You can make your green a darker green, or a dark brown, or black, but not a yellow or pink (or even a light green). I would think it'll work well for you.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back