KING's Batman Templates

Would you happen to have Ann arkham origins style paper printable bat logo available ? I'd like to be able to print it out and race it on leather out rubber and can't seem to find one at all.

Out of curiosity, how much would these files cost? I would love the Noel patterns when you finish them. Thanks!
the cost nothing, once I'm done uploading them you'll be able to download them :)

- - - Updated - - -

Would you happen to have Ann arkham origins style paper printable bat logo available ? I'd like to be able to print it out and race it on leather out rubber and can't seem to find one at all.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...kham_origins_logo_by_strongcactus-d62m6se.png here ya go :D

Last edited:
King, you are a saint! Thank you!

No problem, glad I can help!

- - - Updated - - -

King your the man!! Now how will our could I apply your armor to foam? Will you be making templates? And when :) lol

yes i will be making templates for the suit pieces, as of now I've gotten real busy with some university stuff, but once i'm done i'll be sure to get back at it :)

oh and if any of you have any requests for different bat cowls and or suits let me know!

Last edited:
Hey, King, you may have talked about this already, but, how much of the Arkham Origins suit are you doing? I was in a discussion on the Pepakura library Facebook group, and the general consensus was that there are not full Origins, or City, or Asylum suits. It's always just the gauntlets, the cowl, and the chest. So, in a round about way, are you planning on doing the whole Origins suit, or is it just the cowl/gauntlet combo?

Hey, King, you may have talked about this already, but, how much of the Arkham Origins suit are you doing? I was in a discussion on the Pepakura library Facebook group, and the general consensus was that there are not full Origins, or City, or Asylum suits. It's always just the gauntlets, the cowl, and the chest. So, in a round about way, are you planning on doing the whole Origins suit, or is it just the cowl/gauntlet combo?
[emoji106]

The whole thing yes, cowl, chest, arms,gauntlets, legs, boots :)

You are continuing to retain "Favorite Person in the World" status. I would love to do an Origins, and to have all the files.....man...that would be awesome. Thank you!

I thought I'd throw in my two cents and help you guys out and maybe save King some work. For those of you looking for all of the origins pep files they are available over on BOTB. Here the link for the thread, the files are on the second page. Enjoy and and I can't wait to see what you guys do with them. http://bbrotherhoodofthebat.runboard.com/t222104,offset=0
The thing is unfortunately I need the files in pdf form so pdo is no good for Me[emoji26]

I thought I'd throw in my two cents and help you guys out and maybe save King some work. For those of you looking for all of the origins pep files they are available over on BOTB. Here the link for the thread, the files are on the second page. Enjoy and and I can't wait to see what you guys do with them. http://bbrotherhoodofthebat.runboard.com/t222104,offset=0

this would definitely save me some time, thanks! the only piece that's left out is the neck to shoulder piece. other than that the only thing left to do is to unfold it.

seeing that its difficult to find the new batman vs superman cowl, several months ago i went ahead and made it by remodeling the jim lee cowl
batmanvssup 2.jpgbatmanvssup 3.jpgbatmanvssup 1.jpgbatmanvssup 4.jpg
bat basky cowl side.jpgback.jpg10462658_10152554762007243_5994778987687736265_n (1).jpgbatbasky.jpg

tried to remodel it as best as i can and focusing a lot on the reference material. Here's the link for the foam unfold of this cowl, whoevers going to make this please post pics! want to see how it turns out :D
http://www.4shared.com/file/lhJfqzxhba/batvssupcowl.html?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back