Aquaman (Post-release)

What did you think of Aquaman?

• Total voters
I would be pleased if, midway through the film, Mimoa underwent some transformation that gave him a haircut and erased those insipid tattoos and suddenly he became a solid Classic Aquaman. That will put JLA in the right direction. Not everyone on the team should be a brooding bad boy defined by being an innocent victim personal tragedy.

So at least it looks like there will be more color in Aquaman than in MoS and BvS...

At least, if this image of Amber Heard as Mera is an indication...

uANZj1f.jpg

So at least it looks like there will be more color in Aquaman than in MoS and BvS...

Dang! I read comic books since age 5, and always liked Mera, but up until that pic I did not realise it must have been the early exposure to her swimsuited redheadness that kind of set some preferences in my then-young male brain. And those prefs are still active...

http://i.imgur.com/uANZj1f.jpg

It may well be, but set photography doesn't usually give us the same palette as whatever is filmed.

Case in point would be Thor: Ragnarok. Gaudy colours on set, nice looking colours in film.

Holy ****** does it look good though.

For me I think its because I have so much goodwill towards Jason Momoa. I follow him on social media and he seems like just the most genuinely cool kind of person. I'll check this out in the theatres.
He's awesome. He's also HUGE in real life.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Saw Jason Momoa at Comic con a couple days ago. Dude is huge and rad. Im not going to see this in theaters though, DC already ate up their 3 strikes before this. If moviepass survives when this comes out, maybe Ill see it, other than that, no.

Amber Heard looks absolutely stunning, her costume looks rad AF.

It looks epic, but I HATE the design of Black Manta's suit! He looks like a goofy, leftover concept for a Star Wars Droid!:facepalm

It looks epic, but I HATE the design of Black Manta's suit! He looks like a goofy, leftover concept for a Star Wars Droid!:facepalm
Really? They had a big statue of it at SDCC and I thought it looked awesome. Thats how he looks in the comics too, so I thought it was pretty spot on as far as adaptations go.

Really? They had a big statue of it at SDCC and I thought it looked awesome. Thats how he looks in the comics too, so I thought it was pretty spot on as far as adaptations go.

Unless his CGI is still in the works, this looks pretty bad to me. The eyes are way too huge, the suit looks too bulky and cumbersome. Injustice 2 got it right. Nice and sleek!:thumbsup

BlackManta.jpg
Looks more like an alien inside the suit!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back