Inhumans

I only complain about it because the wig was terrible. Once they bring it back, they need better effects.

Same here, I thought that the wig was absolutely terrible. I can't remember the last time that I've seen a wig that was so obviously a wig and wasn't meant to be an in universe wig. What's sad is that they have better wigs on Schitt's Creek which is a comedy with, probably, less than half of the Inhumans budget.

Yay for Disney+. I just found THE INHUMANS and could hardly wait to watch it. Unfortunately I dozed off during the end of the first two episodes, working from home and homeschooling two kids at the same time while doing some housework during this dang crisis does take its toll on me.

And to my utter surprise I am completely disappointed by almost all aspects of this series. I like how close they stayed to a lot of the character aspects. I must admit that I have read the last Inhumans related story maybe twenty years ago if not thirty.
The score is terrible, the dialogue is partially unbearable, the photography is mediocre. The costume design is not up to par. The production design is kinda so-so. The in-universe logic is sketchy (Inhumans from the moon, specifically Medusa, know what a Bus is but do not know how to work a teller machine, they try to hide their kingdom on the moon but tell everybody about it every time they have a chance to, etc. etc., )

I am totally disappointed and rank The Inhumans worst Marvel series.

Yay for Disney+. I just found THE INHUMANS and could hardly wait to watch it. Unfortunately I dozed off during the end of the first two episodes, working from home and homeschooling two kids at the same time while doing some housework during this dang crisis does take its toll on me.

And to my utter surprise I am completely disappointed by almost all aspects of this series. I like how close they stayed to a lot of the character aspects. I must admit that I have read the last Inhumans related story maybe twenty years ago if not thirty.
The score is terrible, the dialogue is partially unbearable, the photography is mediocre. The costume design is not up to par. The production design is kinda so-so. The in-universe logic is sketchy (Inhumans from the moon, specifically Medusa, know what a Bus is but do not know how to work a teller machine, they try to hide their kingdom on the moon but tell everybody about it every time they have a chance to, etc. etc., )

I am totally disappointed and rank The Inhumans worst Marvel series.

That's why it got cancelled after the first season. It was crap.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back