Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Subscribe
    From
    Kwajalein Atoll, RMI
    2 Weeks Ago  Oct 4, 2017, 7:24 PM - Re: Inhumans #76

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. wasn't even good enough to hold my attention.

Marvel has been kind of hit & miss on TV in my opinion. The fact that they don't have any consistent connectivity between the TV and movie characters is probably a big part of what spoils it for me. Would it be so hard to throw an occasional appearance in from an Avenger?

The Netflix shows are different. They range from great to meh. Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist are my order of preference.... with the last two practically in a tie.
    They were good but I think they tend to drag a bit.

Inhumans doesn't even interest me. If I stuck with AoS I probably would have been disappointed to have so much lead up to the spin-off, but I hardly feel cheated.
    From
    Seattle, WA
    2 Weeks Ago  Oct 7, 2017, 5:02 PM - Re: Inhumans #77

I'm enjoying it so far, at least...
    From
    Hillsboro Oregon
    1 Week Ago  Oct 12, 2017, 3:17 PM - Re: Inhumans #78

I'm amused at those bitching about Medusa's hair. First that is Straight out of the comics, hell she was a member of the Fantastic 4 for a while. You're all thinking about soft Revlon hair, she can lift you up and throttle you or form it into a spike and impale you, or just plain flog you with it. Hopefully it will grow back quickly. Anson Mount is doing a great job while being handicapped by not being able to speak. Unfortunately I;m waiting for his brother to skin someone to get them into line.
    From
    Miamisburg, OH (near Dayton)
    1 Week Ago  Oct 12, 2017, 7:20 PM - Re: Inhumans #79

I get that, but still... After also watching The Gifted, this show just feels boring.
    1 Week Ago  Oct 13, 2017, 10:53 AM - Re: Inhumans #80

0neiros said: View Post
    I'm amused at those bitching about Medusa's hair. First that is Straight out of the comics, hell she was a member of the Fantastic 4 for a while. You're all thinking about soft Revlon hair, she can lift you up and throttle you or form it into a spike and impale you, or just plain flog you with it. Hopefully it will grow back quickly. Anson Mount is doing a great job while being handicapped by not being able to speak. Unfortunately I;m waiting for his brother to skin someone to get them into line.
    I only complain about it because the wig was terrible. Once they bring it back, they need better effects.
    From
    Walnut, CA
    1 Week Ago  Oct 13, 2017, 2:10 PM - Re: Inhumans #81

Cephus said: View Post
    I only complain about it because the wig was terrible. Once they bring it back, they need better effects.
    Same here, I thought that the wig was absolutely terrible. I can't remember the last time that I've seen a wig that was so obviously a wig and wasn't meant to be an in universe wig. What's sad is that they have better wigs on Schitt's Creek which is a comedy with, probably, less than half of the Inhumans budget.