Any Judge Dredd Fans

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just wondering how many Judge Dredd/2000AD fans we have on the RPF.

I have a Dredd/2000AD related forum that has been going for a couple of months it has one or two members.

One member in particular is putting together a Fan Made Book of Law, which i must say is a fantastic idea especially with the lack of Dredd related props i feel this could be a great addition. If done correctly.

One small Problem that i hope someone here on the RPF might be able to help with, if possible we could do with a High Res/HD screen cap of the Book of Law seen in the Judge Dredd Movie.

any help would be great and ill keep you informed of the progress

Thanks guys

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(supa troop @ Mar 10 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]1436605[/snapback]</div>

I have a Dredd/2000AD related forum that has been going for a couple of months it has one or two members.

One member in particular is putting together a Fan Made Book of Law, which i must say is a fantastic idea especially with the lack of Dredd related props i feel this could be a great addition. If done correctly.

One small Problem that i hope someone here on the RPF might be able to help with, if possible we could do with a High Res/HD screen cap of the Book of Law seen in the Judge Dredd Movie.

Thanks guys
[/b]

Hey, that has been on my "to do" list for a long, long time....I'll have to see what I can dig up for you. *S*

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(supa troop @ Mar 10 2007, 03:48 PM) [snapback]1436605[/snapback]</div>

I think you mean www.megacityuk.co.uk.

BTW, apologies for the last of 2000AD related sites this weekend. The 2000AD Online server is being reinstalled. This affects 2000adonline.com, 2000ad.org, 2000adreview.co.uk, termight.co.uk and frankhampson.co.uk. Hopefully there'll be back up and running in the next day or two.

Cheers,

Wake

Thanks guys
[/b]

"lack of Dredd related props" :(

If people purchased a few more of the props we've made, we might be able to afford to make more. :)

I joined the forum a while ago as 'blad' , but was unable to login. I've just signed-up again as 'Judge-Fish' - am I doing something wrong?

Now a JD book of law is comething I would love, you are rite, other than the occasinal badge or the blaster there really are no JD props. keep me in the loop if the book ever is released.

I joined that site just recently...wondering if I'm the guy you're mentioning, since I posted there about making the book. I'm still trying my best to find a suitable font for the book cover...tried doing a bit on MS Paint (just as a test)...I think I'll have better luck on Photoshop or Illustrator...I'll keep ya posted on that. I'm really starting to think that a custom font may be the best way to go.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back