SDCC Anovos Vader- Major Thank You to RPF Brothers

Got Maul

Official Licensee
All,

As a company and long time member of the RPF, I would be amiss if I didn't give a whole thread and note of gratitude for some of the members here.

Some of you know that the Darth Vader that Anovos shown at SDCC 2014 was made as a mixture of our work but also other people's work. Just like everyone else's projects, we too experience hangups or obstacles with some pieces that make it to the finish line and some that don't. But, it doesn't mean the finish line goes away, so I had to phone a few friends. I wanted to thank them here for their help in allowing us to use some of their beautiful pieces in the last minutes of convention. They represent quality, but most importantly, the community of good people, helping each other in the RPF.

Artisan Props : Thank you for allowing us to use your cod and chest box. While our Chestbox was caught up being 3D printed, it didn't get back to us in time for the show. You not only allowed us your graciousness to borrow your cod for display but also allowed us last minute to use your chest piece, which was was through our good friend Trent.

Hyperdyne : Jim, always one of the first people I call for any electronics at least for over a decade now ! Thank you for being at the ready and all the effort you put forward to really help us in the last minute to get Vader to breathe. Even though we got caught up with the convention and didn't get to use your work, we will for the next - but, dude, your effort is seriously appreciated.

MParent : I don't know if you're on the RPF, but just wanted to thank you for being one of our leads and experts in creation of belt boxes. We look forward to working with you very closely as production ramps up.

No man or company is anything without its community. We are just thankful to be part of this one for as long as we have and will continue to support and point out those who do help us along the way.

Thank you again RPF brothers, truly, a community.

Jose Salcedo

Amazing how you take the time to reach out to the community :)

for amazing prop electronics please also check out plecterlabs.com

MParent is on the RPF as Ace Replicas, but don't know how often he checks in here. He's one of my friends and I troop with him all the time. I'll forward this thread to him, Jose. :cool

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back