The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

Out of all of these amazing shots, I have yet to see a clear shot of his bag. There's the front strap visible, and the back part, but I've not seen any clear pictures of the entire bag. Does anyone know if those exist anywhere?

I mean, I guess if I have to, I'll just go see the movie again :)

My Art Of... book came in a day early! Sadly there aren't any pictures of the actual costumes or props, just concept art. I was hoping to see something on the belt or bag, but there isn't much

Well, it may not be perfect, but I think there's enough out there to make a pretty solid bag.

rVNXqVp.jpg

These are all great photos and very usefully :) question is there any good shots of the belts side or back? im going to try to sketch out the design on paper to my size waist and do mock up before i cut my leather.

image.jpgimage.jpg here's a couple pictures marvel posted. Shows the bag a little better and then also they said these were drax's pants but they look exactly like Quill's. Shows the holsters shape perfectly too.

I found this quick shot of the bag in one of the videos Marvel posted about their costumes. It's a screen grab, so the quality isn't amazing, but every little bit helps. I'm currently working on drawing up plans for the bag to take to a local bag maker. He's a genius with leather, so I feel confident that he'll make a great bag. Question is, given the last post that shows us the fabric pattern wonderfully up close (thanks xfettx!!!), does anyone have any idea where to get it from?
Screen Shot 2014-08-12 at 10.20.06 PM.png

I just saw the very same bag buckle on Aliens Resurrection last night!! It is used in the scene in which the little guy is being carried on the other guys back. The aliens are coming out of the water attacking he unbuckles them to drop off into the water!!! Wish we could find them!!

Wow, I wish they would always do this with all their characters. It's like somebody at the Marvel Costume shop is reading this thread, seeing what people need then going to take photos of those details.

Dear Marvel, please show us the belt details! *wishes* :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back