The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

It may be fake leather and hot, but it's pretty pretty. I would buy it just to test but it's an 8 week delivery estimate...

I admit it's a looker, especially for the price. I would probably inquire if it can be made in real leather, were I to order it.

@Soulinertia
I saw that toy walkman locally. I was actually impressed by the in-person size of it. Deciding if I want to spend the money on that or try and get me a real Walkman...or both.

Yeesh, way to miss the boat.

HAHA You think that's bad? The Iron Man MK46 from Civil War just started shipping in the US last week. And Drax from Vol 1 was delayed so long that he was a recent release also.

I have no idea why Hot Toys can't ever get a release to coincide with the film release.

Just PM'd you about those blasters! :)

- - - Updated - - -

Not too bad, although having seen the real ones up close, you definitely went a little too red. One of the fabrics and one of the leathers on his pants are red, one of the fabrics in sort of a stone color, and the other 5 fabrics and leathers are all brown. It looks like they've done a bit of a wash over them with dye or paint that has a mix of brown and red to sort of blend them together, and they also pretty heavily treated the red leather to mute it down.

Does anybody know if there's any market for the Nerf blasters that came out with the first movie? I'm going to 3d print some guns, so I don't need the Nerfs anymore, thinking of selling them.

Just PM'd you about those blasters! :)

Got my sample jacket (very happy with it!) and my first pair of sample pants (they're fine).

d1lL4PS.jpg

Has anyone preordered the Awesome Mix 2 cassette from Amazon? Are they letting people download the MP3 version already?

This is from the Auto Rip terms:
If you purchase an AutoRip-eligible CD or vinyl record as a pre-order, the MP3 version of the music on the album will typically be added to your Amazon Music library on release day

Last edited by a moderator:
This is from the Auto Rip terms:
If you purchase an AutoRip-eligible CD or vinyl record as a pre-order, the MP3 version of the music on the album will typically be added to your Amazon Music library on release day

The CD is already out. The cassette released on the 23rd. So that's why I'm wondering. Perhaps I'll just go order the thing and see. It's not like I was gonna pass it up in any case.

Last edited by a moderator:
The CD is already out. The cassette released on the 23rd. So that's why I'm wondering. Perhaps I'll just go order the thing and see. It's not like I was gonna pass it up in any case.

Yea I think they tie the mp3 release with each individual form (cd, cassette, vinyl) when it ships or is released.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back