The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

Hey everybody, back when the new movie first came out, I got to see the long coat costume on display and got some really good shots of the pendants. I haven't seen any others that really nailed all the details yet, so I modeled them and put them up on shapeways. Here's a link to my junkyard thread with the links:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=277757

First new pictures! More to come as the yoke and small details are added soon.

FSGAVpe.jpg

mYNO6rh.jpg

If you can't see the pics, go here: http://imgur.com/a/OsPse

Very excited!

My order still hasn't come yet. Expected today. Anyone have this? Pics? Was yours late?

Attachments

• IMG_9684.JPG
    IMG_9684.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 218
Also, has anyone been to mission breakout at disneyland yet?! I'm going next week, gonna wear my vol 2 shirt, pants, walkman, and boots. Anyone know if my blasters will be allowed??? And if anyone has been, how much are the howard the duck plushes that are in the giftshop??? They are about 50 on ebay but im guessing thats because they are park exclusives and they charge extra for that sort of thing. Thanks guys
download.jpg

Also, has anyone been to mission breakout at disneyland yet?! I'm going next week, gonna wear my vol 2 shirt, pants, walkman, and boots. Anyone know if my blasters will be allowed??? And if anyone has been, how much are the howard the duck plushes that are in the giftshop??? They are about 50 on ebay but im guessing thats because they are park exclusives and they charge extra for that sort of thing. Thanks guys
View attachment 734483
I would contact the park before you go, as I'm not sure if they allow costumes or not. I know when we went about 5 years back, they did not want someone being mistaken for a charachter employee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I would contact the park before you go, as I'm not sure if they allow costumes or not. I know when we went about 5 years back, they did not want someone being mistaken for a charachter employee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Thanks! I figured just the shirt pants and boots would be okay, because it kinda just looks like a shirt with moto pants. I'll call. Anyone grab one of the HTD plushes tho?

Yeah, adults aren't allowed to dress in costume unless it's specified for a specific event, like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

still going back and fourth on if i want to get a jacket from BLJ or not, kinda leaning towards it but unsure if the leather upgrade would be worth it. Ive been looking through amazon and most of them use the same stock photos. Kinda wish I could find a coupon code for blj but from the ones ive seen they have all been expired.

just saw a jacket on leathermadness and it seems pretty good. youtuber had it showen in a video so atleast with that one i know pretty much what it would look like. 189 for a leather jacket with free shipping, might go with this unless someone can direct me (more direct than "check ebay/amazon") to one they have seen or actually have that is just as good.

Last edited:
Yea I think I'm going to go with BLJ on the real leather version. I tried searching through the pages here and found at least one person who got the non-leather version, but I was wondering if anyone could confirm if the leather version came with the weathered/distressed look like they have on their product images? Thanks!

Yea I think I'm going to go with BLJ on the real leather version. I tried searching through the pages here and found at least one person who got the non-leather version, but I was wondering if anyone could confirm if the leather version came with the weathered/distressed look like they have on their product images? Thanks!
Yes they weather it mostly on the elbows, shoulder/neck yoke, wrists, and upper chest/shoulder panels. It is a good quality jacket for the price.

Thanks for the answer!
It is darker in person IMG_20170607_145532.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20170607_145459.jpg
    IMG_20170607_145459.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 251

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back