The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

I can't tell in the movie, I was too distracted by the actual movie, but does he still have his rocket boosters on his boots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No rockets on his boots.

Can anyone else confirm the color of the
Zune
as black or brown?

Any other pics of it?

EDIT: ended up sticking with the black one.

Last edited:
I can't tell in the movie, I was too distracted by the actual movie, but does he still have his rocket boosters on his boots?

He doesn't have rockets on his boots
ce269e077a1b09a5f7f996718f4b70db.jpg

I forgot to take any pics of it, and I know there probably aren't too many interested, but I got a pretty nice deal online from Hot Topic on that cosplay jacket they are selling. I wouldn't wear it for any serious cosplay obviously, but for something like Halloween where I might be out and about and not looking to get anything messed up, I was pleasantly surprised with how decent it looked and fit. Probably a decent option for packing when I might be out of town for Halloween, and pretty lightweight as well.

Man, I freaked out a little when I saw it, because I already have two brown zunes. Not sure if they're the exact right one, his looked pretty small, but I need to dig those things out.

Mine is actually the military limited edition Halo 3 zune. Very unlikely that's the one, but it's brown and it has a faceplate that looks green from the side.

Random(ish) question. What colour are the lower portion of his boots? They look like very worn brown but being colour blind I'm never 100%sure.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'm still going with the Walkman I have also. Does seem pointless to hang something so small on your belt, the Walkman is A better looking prop if you already have one. It's like changing a phone from one to another when you just got a new one 2 months ago . Silly you think

The zune thing has to be a temporary gag. I'm fairly confident the walkman will make it's return with the help of Rocket in Vol. 3. He has a tape deck on the Milano and that's been repaired who knows how many times.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back