The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

Umm....hidden spoilers should not be "quoted" because it defeats the purpose of the hidden spoiler.....

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a link or copies of Starlord in his Vol 1 and 2 mashup? I know it exists because he was still wearing rocket boosters. I need to do a mashup before Sunday because I am in no way going to be ready for Starlord Vol 2....

Umm....hidden spoilers should not be "quoted" because it defeats the purpose of the hidden spoiler.....

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a link or copies of Starlord in his Vol 1 and 2 mashup? I know it exists because he was still wearing rocket boosters. I need to do a mashup before Sunday because I am in no way going to be ready for Starlord Vol 2....

It's at the very end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well. Seen it 4 times now and I'm still torn on so much. I almost feel like throwing promos out the window since they pair his Gearshift shirt and short jacket, a combo he never wears haha. I think I'm just going to do my blasters flat cause they consistently seem to be flat. As for the end scene item, I believe it's brown with a translucent top. My old one is black so I'm just going to stick with that. And the pants seemed to change shades, possibly due to lighting but best I could figure is a really dark maroon.

Hi Guys, saw it again today and thought I'd share. It looks like it is in fact the 30GB as its the only one with the same chrome around the wheel.

Screen Shot 2017-05-06 at 8.39.32 PM.png

Not sure what color it is, but I'd bet its Black and they probably gave it a custom paint job because on the originals its a weird blue/green around the edges and the buttons are blank

After we left the theater, yesterday, I immediately got on my phone, found the 30 gig Zune and ordered it. Because I'm insane like that.
Refurbished original for $119. Best of luck finding one, Star Lords.... :)

is there any way to connect a Zune to a Mac or do they have to be connected to a Windows machine...I can't connect my Zune to my iMac...thanks in advance for any advice

is the brown right or the black? Buoght the black imediatley after the fim but now I am thinking I got maybe the worng one :( very sad because that was my last money :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back