Subscribe
    17 Hours Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 5:05 PM - Re: The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread #2901

Does anyone have any size comparisons of the Legends helmet to other makers? I need a helmet, but I've got a head size of 58cm (23 inches) and the Legends helmet seems huge even on big heads.
  2. Member Since
    Jul 2017
    16 Hours Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 5:55 PM - Re: The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread #2902

IndyGhostbuster said: View Post
    Well, I placed an order 2 days ago from hjackets and haven't heard anything from them and can't seem to contact them. The Vol. 2 jacket looks like the version 2 jacket that was on USAJacket, but its not shown on that site anymore. It looks like a reasonably accurate jacket for the money. I will keep this thread posted on how the order goes and post pics if/when I get the jacket.

UPDATE: I just got an email response from hjackets confirming they received my order. I asked them to confirm that the jacket I ordered in the picture is the one they are shipping. Another interesting item, the email response I got from them actually came from Black Leather Jacket website. They must be sister sites or the same company with different websites? Will post pics once delivered.
    Any word on the jacket?
  3. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    13 Hours Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 9:25 PM - Re: The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread #2903

Not much. They confirmed they have the order and that they would ship the jacket within 5 days of processing it. They said they would provide me with shipping information too I ordered it on the 9th. I will post an update on the shipping when I hear from them.
  4. Member Since
    Jul 2017
    12 Hours Ago  Aug 16, 2017, 10:18 PM - Re: The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread #2904

Did they confirm that You will get the same jacket as the stock photo?
  5. Member Since
    Jan 2016
    3 Hours Ago  Aug 17, 2017, 6:52 AM - Re: The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread #2905

No, I sent them the picture twice and they just said they are processing it....fingers crossed.