Ideas for GF's costume - I'm out of ideas

funkster

Relative newbie here.

My girlfriend and I are off to MCM London in October and for once she is thinking ahead about what she wants to wear.......however she has no ideas.......and all of mine get shot down.

She has been as Storm and Psylocke for the last 3 cons, but doesn't want to go again

Bro-locke.jpg

She moans it's easier for me and to be fair I've got a Flash, a 7ft minion as well as one of Kino's ASM2 suits on the way, HOPEFULLY one of Quovadis' Bumblebees and even a Mysterio I'm working on.

I'm trying to convince her to make some Rescue Armour and we're both trying our hands at some foam builds, but it's not going that well :thumbsdown

Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions that aren't Harley Quinn :p

Thanks in advance

What costume are you gonna use? I always like doing pair costumes, so if we know yours, we can figure out a pair with it.

For your Flash: Jesse Quick, either comic or manga statue version or Kingdom Come Flash

For your Spider Man - Black Cat, Gwen Stacy (civilian clothes, but instantly recognizable), Spider Woman, MayDay Parker, Ultimate Spider Woman.

As a stand alone costume, the sword makes me think of Katana. And with Katana popping up in the new season of Arrow, get in on the ground floor of the flood of costumes sure to come.

Wes

What costume are you gonna use? I always like doing pair costumes, so if we know yours, we can figure out a pair with it.

I've tried suggesting pairs, but for most of mine she doesn't like what the counterpart is :rolleyes

It's the same when we go out for dinner. - "What do you want to eat?" "Errrr................don't know" lol

- - - Updated - - -

For your Flash: Jesse Quick, either comic or manga statue version or Kingdom Come Flash

For your Spider Man - Black Cat, Gwen Stacy (civilian clothes, but instantly recognizable), Spider Woman, MayDay Parker, Ultimate Spider Woman.

As a stand alone costume, the sword makes me think of Katana. And with Katana popping up in the new season of Arrow, get in on the ground floor of the flood of costumes sure to come.

Wes

Katana looks cool. I'll certainly suggest that :)

Relative newbie here.

My girlfriend and I are off to MCM London in October and for once she is thinking ahead about what she wants to wear.......however she has no ideas.......and all of mine get shot down.

She has been as Storm and Psylocke for the last 3 cons, but doesn't want to go again

View attachment 358600

She moans it's easier for me and to be fair I've got a Flash, a 7ft minion as well as one of Kino's ASM2 suits on the way, HOPEFULLY one of Quovadis' Bumblebees and even a Mysterio I'm working on.

I'm trying to convince her to make some Rescue Armour and we're both trying our hands at some foam builds, but it's not going that well :thumbsdown

Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions that aren't Harley Quinn :p

Thanks in advance

Okay let's start with what costumes has she ALREADY shot down?

Okay let's start with what costumes has she ALREADY shot down?

I think I've forgotten most of them, but basically

- Something that there's not going to be loads of
- Nothing that covers too much of the face - unlike me, she gets a bit claustrophobic

- - - Updated - - -

WE HAVE A BREAKTHROUGH

and I quote

"Katana looks the best of them....."

Thanks for the ideas so far, I'll keep you updated.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back