where does Bat in the Sun Productions/Super Hero Beat Down get the costumes?

I've been watching the superhero beatdowns and am loving some of these costumes. I've googled and googled but cant find much in the way of information or pictures of the costumes. I'm definitely interested in the Captain America costume. It reminds me of a costume of one of TheRPF's members, PunisherNYC.

Is there any info out there on their costumes?

they work alot with reevzfx altho i cant say exactly which items are his. most of the time they will say on their fb page who the designers are.

What comonbub said... My friend Jonathan played cap in that episode. Logan made the costume, and it was apparently pretty poorly done and had to constantly be repaired as the scales kept falling off.

PunisherNYC has a similar suit, but his was made by God Save the Queen Fashions. I patterned and built the pants and undersuit. Cathy, the owner, worked on the armor top, which had more than 200 craft foam scales and leather rib plates individually glued on.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back