Show off your RE weathered Obi sabers!

Mine is getting close to being "finished" :D
OWK4.jpg

Just dont start beating it with the stem removed, if you dont the wrong area youll have trouble screwing it back in. Happened to me >_<

Yeah, I used a small machinists hammer and just lightly hit it while I turned it. I didn't have any problems with anything bending. I liked the way Dr Talyn's looked but it took me a while to work up the courage, lol. It's actually more subtle in person. I wanted the photo to really highlight all the dings.

Has anyone got scans of the Obi Wan Saber cut away that appeared in Mechanismo? I saw the book once years ago and it got me hooked on eventually owning an Obi Wan handle

Today is the day! My Obi kit has finally arrived. It looks so beautiful as is, but I've got to re-weather it of course for that personal flair. This thread could not have popped back up at a better time!

I'll definitely be using some tips and tricks posted in this thread, hope it ends up looking as nice as some of your sabers. :)

And I felt sooo bad when I rolled mine down the driveway over and over again. Closest I brought myself to using a hammer was looking at it next to the grenade on my bench. Seeing all these other ones does bring me more confidence though :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back