Worldcon,Tomenosuke Blaster Pro, PK-D (Blade Runner Blaster) Display box

brandomack

Sr Member
Hi everyone,

I'm extremely proud of this prototype box, and wanted to share with you. It is based on KramStaar's version, and has been built with his permission, as well as the permission and blessing of Rick Ross, Owner and Creator of Pflager Katsumata.

It is Cherry wood, and has been tanned for 4 hours, then finished with 3 coats of hand-mixed Blonde Shellac.

Custom designed numbered data plate

Lined with upholstery-grade velvet, and custom cut foam lining.

Cold Cast Bronze - City of Los Angeles seal

If you would like one, there is an interest list in the Junkyard, otherwise feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
Re: PK-D Display box

Brandomack has done a terrific job with these and I am pleased to have been involved in a very modest way in inspiring this build.

For anyone vague interested this was my original idea for the blaster box - broken and worn much like the Worldcon blaster. Its easy to see how far Brandonmack has gone in taking his box to another level entirely....

PKD_Box001_Small.jpg

PKD_Box002_Small.jpg

PKD_Box003_Small.jpg

Well done mate!

Highest regards
MARK

Re: PK-D Display box

Gobsmacked for sure:eek Excellent job on that box; a must for any BR gun owner:cool

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back