Wolverine Claws

howlingwind13

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I made a post in the JY but is anyone around here making Wolerine claws? Looking for some one reliable with a top notch claw. BTW looking for metal not resin
thanks
mike

I've been stalking Endless Concepts on eBay for months, regarding his claws, but have not bought yet, so have no first-hand experience with his product.

EDIT: removed link to banned members eBay profile.

Thats corey from AAdesigns I believe. He was bann from here for bad buisniess. I did however own a set of these claws ther were nice but the steel mounting block and steel wire were very uncomfortable you are better off using a metal coathanger and an improvised handel

6 bits of 1 inch aluminium strip about 1/8 thick

cut'em.......file'em......drill a hole in each one, then "tap" out the afformentioned holes with a 3/16 thread.

Then' thread'em onto a lonnnnnng 3/16 bolty thing

Voila..........Wolvieclaws for about 10 bucks.

(These are a bit short, I've since made longer ones)

DarthBish, do you have any pics on what the "handles" look like on your claws? I've seen about 3 different designs for how to make the handles...just curious of what yours were cause I couldn't really tell from the description of how to make them.

I made a comic like version of Wolverine's claws a few years back for my own collection.
I used 1/4" aluminum with mine, and using some rasps, files, and sandpaper and lots of time and patience I was able to shape the "cutting" edges. I still haven't done a final sanding to finish it yet though :p .
I then carefully drilled the holes on each end, drilled ones on the bottom and threaded them for a screw tightener.
The wires are made from coat hangers and the handle is a square acrylic rod which needed to have a smaller square rod glued on for a grip (so it doesn't spin from the weight of the blades).
This is a great project and recommend it if you wanted to do homemade blades.
I was thinking of doing a movie version, but never had the time for it :unsure .

IMG_0513.jpg

Ely

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back