Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice replica costumes

I think that the Batsuit will look amazing. Just from looking at pictures of the suit, your "ears" are slightly different, but I don't think that it will matter much, and it could just be the angle of the picture I saw. I can't wait to see the finished products!

The one I'm having my wife sew up for me is going to have the thick piped seems on it. Just got to figure out the best fabric (stretchy-ish, but not spandex) that has the ribbed, almost muscle fiber-like texture to it in a medium grey. Not to light, not too dark.

Loving the texture am working on one myself with heavy ribbed lycra but kinda wish I'd gone same root as you guys oh well plenty of time to make more then one before 2016
I'm going to latex mine over top to give it that shiny armour look from the released pics.
Are you building a muscle suit for underneath?

Yeah. Building a foam muscle sit under it. Might Mahe it all one piece and just having sip up the front with a flap to hide the zipper.
Loving the texture am working on one myself with heavy ribbed lycra but kinda wish I'd gone same root as you guys oh well plenty of time to make more then one before 2016
I'm going to latex mine over top to give it that shiny armour look from the released pics.

My muscles a sewn directly to the lycra so I can just wear compressionarmour for the sweat underneath why not a zip up the back like a wetsuit?

I guess that's true, because the zipper in the back would be hidden by the cave anyways nobody would even see it. good idea.do you have any pictures of your muscles to show?

My muscles a sewn directly to the lycra so I can just wear compressionarmour for the sweat underneath why not a zip up the back like a wetsuit?

if you look on my build you can see the pecs and abs I wont be adding much leg muscle as I have quite big quads already haven't installed the oblique's yet and don't have pics of the arms. im going to be sewing the top today and latexing it sunday my cowl arrives Tuesday.

Where did you get the material for that suit? That looks pretty good for a similar texture and pattern. Need to know what is called, where to get it, price and dies it come in different shades.

As for gauntlets and cowl , go to the thread "INT dawn of justice" and you'll find the perfect set of gauntlets and cowl.

While I wait on my cowl, I gotta get the muscle suit and grey suit done. I wish I knew if the belt was gold or black and what the boots look like.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back