ANOVOS Darth Vader

here are some photos of the Anovos helmet as well as the rest of the Anovos costume. Still missing the chest box and the Belt DARTH 1.JPGDARTH 2.JPGDARTH 3.JPG

Sorry to hear about your tusk...

You fill out the costume well! How tall are you?

I am 6' however I put some lifts in my boots to try and get me to actual height. I based it off of the new hope scene with leia and Vader. My daughter is 5'1" so fairly close to the difference in height from the movies.

Damn...thats bad.You must fill and sand the area.I would use black miliput for that.After that you must cover all areas around the fixed tusk(and the tusk itself) and spray primer on it.After that sanding again...and now look if Tamiya "Gummetal" works.If you have luck you will have a match and can spray this with a airbrush.If not,you must mix the right color yourself.If there is clearcoat on it spray a thin layer also.The spraydust you can polish with automotive-polish away later.
Its not so a bad area because you can cover it very good.Good luck.:)

Good luck on the repair!

Your height looks good in the costume; I'm only 5'9" so resemble Dark Helmet when I put the mask on. I passed on the rest of the ensemble.

Wearing this helmet for a long period of time is a pain in the neck....... literally. That explains why Vader is always pissed in the movies.

Part Sith? Maybe 90% Sith. LOL I also put a folded terry cloth towel around my neck under the suit like wearing a soft horse shoe, to collect sweat. I've been doing Vader for a VERY long time, so I've learned a few tricks here and there. I'm not a fan of the Anovos method of holding the cape on the amour, I've added velcro to the cape and shoulder armor to keep it from back sliding while walking. If you wear the Battle Tabard in the ANH fashion where it's over the shoulder amour it helps keep the cape in place to, of course you have to remove the chain from the cape if you do that.

Have you guys all received your helmets?, i still doesnt recibe the notification., do you know if there are still pending shipments?,

Enviado desde mi SM-G955U mediante Tapatalk

How long ago did you order yours? Mine took 2 years... but now that they're cranking them out, hopefully your wait will be much shorter. The few things I've received from them show up about 2 days after the shipping notice.

Good luck!

How long ago did you order yours? Mine took 2 years... but now that they're cranking them out, hopefully your wait will be much shorter. The few things I've received from them show up about 2 days after the shipping notice.

Good luck!
I ordered about year and a half, so, keep waiting.., thanks!!

hello how are you im from chile and i want to buy from anovos but i want to see the chest armor closery please do you have more photos ?

Hi, here are some shots of the Anovos Chest Box, it's plastic, and I'll admit I've had bits fall off of it from time to time, but I've now epoxied them back on and they don't come off anymore. The lights work very well. I had the chance to talk to the guy who helped create the suit for Anovos in Vegas a few weeks ago, and they admit, it's a bit of a mashup between ESB and ROTJ. But for the money, you can't get a better suit.

V1.JPGV2.JPGV3.JPGV4.JPG

I ordered about year and a half, so, keep waiting.., thanks!!

Today I got an email from them stating that they're back in stock and shipping. Hopefully, you'll get yours soon.

Here's the weird thing: the email contains a photo of the prototype with the flat lenses. You'd think they would use a production model with the correct bubble lenses from now on...

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back