ANOVOS Darth Vader

KrangPrime

Master Member
http://www.anovos.com/products/star-wars-the-empire-strikes-back-inspired-darth-vader-pre-order

sw-esb-vader-1_grande.png

How fast does their stuff sell out? I JUST put a huge order for kitt electronics in. payed off in a few weeks. I don't want to put on another order so soon,
but also don't want to miss out...

Last edited:
Re: ANVOS Darth Vader

There is a limited time frame in which to order, I just browsed over this release but I think like most of their offerings, the earlier you buy the cheaper it is.

The tier system, also They may do a payment plan on this as they do with some of their other offerings

Looks like no payment plan on this one :(

I think this costume is absolutely fantastic and honestly the price is about what I spent on my costume. If I had the extra cash I'd get this one to have an ESB version.

Just when I'm about to finish an ESB Darth Ugly full costume ... this one comes around the corner ... alas my customer's budget has been spend on seperate parts now :wacko

Chaim

yeah, but I'm wondering what that time frame is.. will this sell out in weeks? Months? If months, I have more than enough time

I don't think you have months.

Anovos will stop taking orders faster than you think

An upgrade in quality and appearance from the Rubies supreme costume that's for sure. I applaude Avonos for their truth in advertising "balancing comfort and accuracy" and not claiming it's cast from an original mold etc. They are respecting the knowledge of their potential customers and that's both smart and appreciated.

Too bad...sideshow!;)

The vader looks great and its wearable.And with the real leather option its only the half price of the Sideshow one.
BUT did someone knows the source of the fiberglassparts on the Anovos?Are they from a screenused prop or not?

Nothing from the Star Wars universe has been reviewed yet.

I can tell you that their Star Trek TOS and TNG Uniforms look like they walked right off the set. :thumbsup

Did anyone review their stuff yet? Or we just don't know cause it's all proto pics for now?

as much as I hate too.. Idon't think Ican pass this one up.. if only the pre order can hold out for three weeks ;o)

I'm interested in the Vader suit .. But I can't see myself shelling that kind of money without seeing the real thing!! Am I alone on this? Or it's just the way it is and everyone agrees with this!

On another note, estimated shippin to Canada is 0$ .. So I don't know about that one either .. Obviously a bug on their side!

has anyone used bill me later lately? I can't remember how that worked last time I used it. Having six months to pay off this suit will be much nicer..

On another note, estimated shippin to Canada is 0$ .. So I don't know about that one either .. Obviously a bug on their side!

Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item will be collected via an invoice (or a separate "Shipping & Handling" product item) when the item is ready to ship.

On top of there not being any pictures of the standard suit, it's been confirmed that it will have a "zip front", meaning a "hidden" zipper seam front and center on the upper torso.

Shipping and Handling
The shipping and handling for this item will be collected via an invoice (or a separate "Shipping & Handling" product item) when the item is ready to ship.

Yeah, I've seen that, what I saw saying is that in their pre-order form, you can get an estimate shipping price .. entering Canada with my postal code resolved in a 0$ price tag. I'd never order without knowing the shipping I'm gonna end up paying on this!

Yeah, I've seen that, what I saw saying is that in their pre-order form, you can get an estimate shipping price .. entering Canada with my postal code resolved in a 0$ price tag. I'd never order without knowing the shipping I'm gonna end up paying on this!

I don't think it currently works for anyone on that item.

Although a very nice costume indeed ... more pictures and close-ups of helmet, gear and leather material used should be advised ... otherwise you may end up with a 'blind date' with Darth Vader and experience buyers remorse in the end ... so when you have any intent to buy-now ask for more pictures in advance ... don't count on Vader's blue eyes alone to become a happy customer ;)

Chaim

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back