ANOVOS Darth Vader

Re: ANVOS Darth Vader

This is the most exciting thing to happen in this hobby for years. The fact that you guys have all come from forums like this makes it even better.

Cant wait to see what you have coming

Cheers

Jez

I saw the updated Han outfit. that just looks cool. although if I buy anything extra, it'll be the Picard 'sweater' dress uniform. looks warm and comfy ;o).

any darth update pics or estimated shipping date?

Getting excited to possibly have a complete 3P0 in a few weeks and a darth in 2015 :). awaiting storm trooper!

Indeed ... now if you'll excuse me ... I have to persuade some wealthy folks in Nottingham Forest to relief them of their fortune ;)

Chaim

"Darth might be released.. in a few weeks maybe?" Video was posted June. Oops ;o)..

cute girl though. Too bad you don't find the booth 'babes' in speed dating ;o).

That is probably one of the most loaded videos taken with the most perfect timing. Not only is Jedvic is in there, but Jeff Parks (not lightsaber guy), Ainsly, Lee Anna Vamp's crew, John Cooley, Steve Sansweet and even CBS product team! It was a loaded moment, to say the least.

We are working incredibly hard at getting the parts just right for Darth Vader. As mentioned during SDCC, there were quite a few pieces we still had to complete (Vader Chest Box and Belt boxes) of which we've recently completed. Additionally, we've actually ADDED to how incredible the helmet is coming out and you will see an update to that very soon. I think everyone will be pleased with this costuming version.

I will post the update video here.

That is probably one of the most loaded videos taken with the most perfect timing. Not only is Jedvic is in there, but Jeff Parks (not lightsaber guy), Ainsly, Lee Anna Vamp's crew, John Cooley, Steve Sansweet and even CBS product team! It was a loaded moment, to say the least.

We are working incredibly hard at getting the parts just right for Darth Vader. As mentioned during SDCC, there were quite a few pieces we still had to complete (Vader Chest Box and Belt boxes) of which we've recently completed. Additionally, we've actually ADDED to how incredible the helmet is coming out and you will see an update to that very soon. I think everyone will be pleased with this costuming version.

I don't know what I'm more interested in.. .this...or possibly having remaining 3P0 parts ship next month :)
I'm still hoping for a wearable 3P0 with more human sized proportions :)

Last edited:

Please post pics soon so we can see what actual production pieces will look like. :)

I'd love to know how the tiers are coming in each category (premiere or standard) .. a la eFX web sites on pre-order time that had a progress bar growing. That way, it would help people make a decision ..

I'm also waiting on the final pics before jumping in .. and seeing it still available encourages me to wait some more! :)

So, it looks like you guys used some other Vader helmet, especially when compared to the Vader helmet you are listing as solo, without the soft pieces. When will we actually see pieces as opposed to promises and why haven't prototypes, or artist's proofs, already been done?

I agree with Qui-Gonzalez. The stand alone helmet looks different than the "set" helmet.

Based on this video, these guys are doing stormtroopers too? I see a SANDTROOPER in the vid under the ANOVOS banner...

So, it looks like you guys used some other Vader helmet, especially when compared to the Vader helmet you are listing as solo, without the soft pieces. When will we actually see pieces as opposed to promises and why haven't prototypes, or artist's proofs, already been done?

Hi Qui-Gonzalez, the one that was shown at SDCC was the prototype and the one that you see here is the first test produced from our manufacturing facility. This was based directly off the mold taken from the prototype at SDCC. There were some changes made from prototype to test and I believe this is what you're referring to. Some of them are staying, some of them are changing, some were made by request of Lucas approvals, but the hope was to at least show fans and pre-orders that we're on schedule for completion.

What would be helpful here is if you listed what you see as good vs bad changes and even suggestions. I can't promise we can make every change, but this input definitely serves as a guide for us in getting you the best product.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with Qui-Gonzalez. The stand alone helmet looks different than the "set" helmet.

Based on this video, these guys are doing stormtroopers too? I see a SANDTROOPER in the vid under the ANOVOS banner...

Yup ! We are doing Sandies !

Tie fighter helmet standard and Vader wingmen were just anounced!! With free shipping to Canada, there was no way I was skipping the offer!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back