ANOVOS Darth Vader

Dear Geovani Ventura,

I wanted to reach out to personally thank you for your order #ANOVOS-of the STAR WARS™ Darth Vader Helmet Accessory, as well as provide an update on its current status.

ANOVOS strives towards creating the highest quality products attainable. As this product is largely hand-finished, this piece involves repeated quality control checks at all stages of production. These checks can increase production run-times, and affect shipment dates. Such is the case with this second production run and therefore the fulfillment of remaining outstanding pre-orders has been delayed. At this time, we have updated the estimated fulfillment window for this item to Quarter 2 (April-June) of this year and we are shipping out orders in waves as inventory is received.

As someone who shares our passion for quality wearable replica helmets, and---more importantly---someone who has demonstrated great patience throughout the production and approval processes, I want to thank you once again for the tremendous support you have shown!

Additionally, make sure to verify that your shipping information (address and phone number) is up-to-date. If you need assistance, you can contact Customer Service via Live Chat on our website ANOVOS.com Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST or email them at support@anovos.com.

Best Regards,
Ezra P.
Customer Supply Liaison

I can understand being disappointed by delays, but I would prefer to have delays than shipping out poor quality products.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Finally found a mannequin for my Anovos standard Vader.
fce4a2c5c1c191896b032266bcb53645.jpg

Haha...That's awesome...I saw that same mannequin on Craigslist and thought about picking it up for a Vader!

Great minds think alike! ;)

Jason

I cancelled my order, every time it's close to the shipping date it gets bumped yet again. I'll take some time and build my own helmet now that I know I can do it. :thumbsup

I just received a UPS shipping notification from none other than......ANOVOS! My Vader is finally on it's way home after 2 long years. Hopefully it arrives intact and in excellent condition.

I just received a UPS shipping notification from none other than......ANOVOS! My Vader is finally on it's way home after 2 long years. Hopefully it arrives intact and in excellent condition.
Finally!!!, good news for all of us, lets wait and see the condition..

Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 mediante Tapatalk

Finally!!!, good news for all of us, lets wait and see the condition..

It caught me by surprise. When I placed my order 2 years ago, it was for FedEx shipping but today I received an email from UPS. i guess they changed shipping partners.

What's interesting is the fact that on my Anovos website account, the shipping still shows as. "unfulfilled." I'm pretty sure it's the Vader helmet because it's the only order i have with them, LOL!

It caught me by surprise. When I placed my order 2 years ago, it was for FedEx shipping but today I received an email from UPS. i guess they changed shipping partners.

What's interesting is the fact that on my Anovos website account, the shipping still shows as. "unfulfilled." I'm pretty sure it's the Vader helmet because it's the only order i have with them, LOL!
Please share photos once you have it, lets hope they start shipping all orders, I cannot wait to get mine..

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back