ANOVOS Darth Vader

A few more before i head out for the day. mostly unpacked.

14666270_10154444746930211_5579843526372646390_n.jpg

14642035_10154444746975211_7005508938428083534_n.jpg

14519794_10154444746985211_2804451209220375728_n.jpg

14563573_10154444746935211_2170530023528421469_n.jpg

14681737_10154444747010211_4430387671829179139_n.jpg

14595555_10154444747015211_6291841408717447940_n.jpg

Well I'm definitely no Vader expert, but so far I love what I'm seeing in these pics. I'm thinking this looks pretty legit.

Thanks for sharing...

Jason

I anxiously waiting on my ESB Premium Edition. Can anyone recommend a good mannequin for the David Prowse size and I need the boots too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wow neil! that looks awesome!! thats some serious packaging! very professional looking

Indeed! I like just looking at the artwork on the boxes lol.

I think they were all based on a ESB/ROTJ hybridesque, "best of all worlds*" Vader. I don't believe you have get a "movie choice" when ordering. I could be mistaken though. That was the feeling I got when it was first announced and discussed.

*Best of all worlds as in the most recognizable, if not "favorite" and shiniest version(s)....if that makes any sense.

Full Vaders lookin' good! Can't wait to get my helmet.

Got Maul, I ordered mine in June of last year. Any ETA on those shipping?

Thanks!

A few more before i head out for the day. mostly unpacked.

Damn..the photos between you and Vader74 had me convinced to get this after all, then i get to the page and sold out (ack!) (it wasn't sold out when i looked a week or so ago, at least i think it wasn't).

Hopefully this will make the 2nd run status because it looks pretty damn nice. Either of you get the real leather suit?

Damn..the photos between you and Vader74 had me convinced to get this after all, then i get to the page and sold out (ack!) (it wasn't sold out when i looked a week or so ago, at least i think it wasn't).

Hopefully this will make the 2nd run status because it looks pretty damn nice. Either of you get the real leather suit?

I could barely bring up enough money to afford this :)

and even then i shouldn't have!

Same thing happened to me with the OT trooper. Since it still showed as available, I put it off until they started shipping and I could see the Final product. As soon as that happened, I went to order... boom... sold out.

I'm no ANOVOS basher, but that is annoying. You finally see the product but can't buy one...

Jason

I'm no ANOVOS basher, but that is annoying. You finally see the product but can't buy one...

Jason

It's the high end collectible curse. Plenty a cool statue i waned in the past, but by the time i could afford it, gone.

That's why I bit on the SideShow Ninja turtles Henson figures even if I couldn't afford it.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm going to try and get this thing done on Friday.

I'm so close to finishing a month long 3D intro project that I want to cram first....

And I'll have help on friday to make sure this thing doesn't tip over to boot :)

The reason why it is closed is because we are awaiting the arrival of a fresh new set of helmets to make the complete set. The good news is, we have lots and lots of inventory on everything else, so when the new batch of helmets gets here just be ready.

The reason why it is closed is because we are awaiting the arrival of a fresh new set of helmets to make the complete set. The good news is, we have lots and lots of inventory on everything else, so when the new batch of helmets gets here just be ready.

Looks like there's only 6 helmets left for order in the next batch, too! Nice to see complex items like Vader start to ship and selling out with the next batch behind!

Can't wait for Kylo Ren too!

My inner child says 'WooHoo!!!'

My bank account calls you a bad name :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back