thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice

gerryc00

Hi Guys thought i would seek advice from the experts on here

looking into an iron man suit for a friend of mine he has a budget of about £1300

he gave me this site and asked me to check it out
http://buyfullbodyarmors.com/

whats the durability of these suits has anyone got one made from same material (EVA)
are they worth the money he is asking , anyone dealt with him before

would you recommend spending the extra going ABS

just looking some advice from the ironman experts on here

thx in advance for your help guys

I have never heard of this page. If it is just EVA then it is made the same way that a lot of people on this board make their armor.
So give it a little time and some people with foam armor should show up.

You may get more responses in the MARVEL costume props section.

If it is just EVA foam then the price is quite high. The work is very clean but the durability will be less than ABS. If I was going to drop that coin on a finished suit I would get one of Masked Riders suits. They are top notch.

Yes, i have been looking at this vendor as well. Very impressive stuff. Just would like to know a little more about them before taking the dive.

I'm from the UK and I purchase a suit from these guys for over $3000 in July this year, received it in August, it was an awsome suit, but fitting was a nightmare, and it only lasted one wear, parts fell of, became unstuck and the legs completely split, buy the end of the night i looked like i had been in a real battle, stay well clear, still in the process of doing a code 75 chargeback from my credit card company, which is flying through as the website has no real contact details and the one man band business will soon loss their ability to accept web payments

If it is just EVA foam then the price is quite high. The work is very clean but the durability will be less than ABS. If I was going to drop that coin on a finished suit I would get one of Masked Riders suits. They are top notch.

Hey man i have been looking all over this form and the web and i cant find enything about the masked rider and how to order an ironman suit. Can you point me the way of finding him ?

Thank you

Dustt

Hey man i have been looking all over this form and the web and i cant find enything about the masked rider and how to order an ironman suit. Can you point me the way of finding him ?

Thank you

Dustt

Here you go...

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=236004&highlight=masked+rider

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=214068&highlight=masked+rider

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=225985&highlight=masked+rider

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=238373&highlight=masked+rider

They are all in the Classifieds under the Project Runs section.

Hi Guys,

I have ordered the Mark 43 Suit and should arrive within 3 weeks. In final stage of production. Has anyone else purchased through buyfullbodyarmors and have any pics of their suit??

I will post pics once arrived.

You should look into IM Nation's armor. It is EVA, but I have seen one, it was beautiful, and the owner raved about it. He does everything from unpainted to fully articulated. He did an Ultron helmet for me, it is outstanding.

Hi Guys,

I have ordered the Mark 43 Suit and should arrive within 3 weeks. In final stage of production. Has anyone else purchased through buyfullbodyarmors and have any pics of their suit??

I will post pics once arrived.

curious to see Orignl's suit since ive heard nothing but nightmares so far from that site. post pics please.

I second this :D

Last edited:
status_report_20150916_3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last update recieved

Sorry guys for the question. .what's the best way to post pics..New to this

If you have them saved to your computer, click the portrait icon (insert image), and select them. Or, if you have an image sharing/storing website account like Flickr or Photobucket, you can copy and paste the image URL in these tags:
and the images will show up bigger on the screen.

Click the Insert Image icon (the picture of a picture) at the top of the reply box to attach images. Otherwise, upload them to an external site and embed them using the tags

[i]Wow, beaten by seconds by both another poster and the original questioner[/i] :D

I have ordered the Mark 43 Suit from Full body armours.com too
I put the Order in late June when they first started pre orders, I was told it would be here by mid Sept then 25th Sept now they are saying 10th October
The only thing that concerns me now is that they sent me an update of the suit so far 10 days ago and it is the exact same picture that you have put up Orignl
Have you had anymore updates from them ?

Very interested in this site as well and the workmanship. Can't wait for more updates for you guys.

Did any of you spring for electronic add-ons?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back