thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice

Sorry for the double post.
As I said details are everything. Look at everything. You will find something that needs to be fixed or modified...that much is certain.
Ok :) Let us know if you have videos of the suit when you wearing it. I'm very curious..

By the way: How does the voicechanger sounds?

I'm still finding and fixing things. I'll post a video soon next week. I haven't tried the voice changer yet. Con is tomorrow so looks like I'm pulling an overnighter to get things done.

Very few Ironman suits come "ready to wear" to be fair.

Masked Rider suits take a large amount of work to get wearable and even more to get practical. Don't know if mine will ever be comfortable lol

Very few Ironman suits come "ready to wear" to be fair.

Masked Rider suits take a large amount of work to get wearable and even more to get practical. Don't know if mine will ever be comfortable lol
I have a masked rider suit too and couldnt agree more, however leslee does make it clear that its more of a kit than suit when you order it while on their website it does constantly state it is wearable and while it doesnt straight up say, "ready to wear" i feel like it is heavily implied

Great writeups, I have Masked Riders War Machine being made now, Leslee said it takes alotttt of set up to fit, I know this going into it. But....FBA takes a lot of measurements when you order, and your suit should be closer to a custom fit, why ask all those questions if it's not being applied anywhere. Anyhow, I prefer some fit up time of my own to get these suits custom for me, and really to get to know the suit and customize to me. FBA video is pretty cool, SuperDave has a great suit there, when he makes it his !!

Still waiting for my suit, James said it will be shipped this coming week.
Anyone else still waiting for their suit?

Last edited:
He said that they will try our best to ship out the coming week, but asked also for some more time.. So i'm not sure it is coming next week. Honestly I care more about quality than speed. So I will wait patiently until i receive the final Video report before I pay the other 50%.

helmet.jpg
20151123_104101_resized.jpg20151123_104215_resized.jpg20151123_105914_resized.jpg20151123_182612_resized.jpgFitting Up.jpg

Hi Guys,

Just received the suit, definitely worth the wait!!! The suit looks great, it is a bit challenging to get into, 2nd helper is a must! Finish quality is good, haven't tried electronics yet as batteries have not arrived. Movability is restricted, however manageable. I will post a more detailed review once I do another full suit up with electronics connected. There was one small part damaged on rear in transit, otherwise all ok at this stage!

Attachments

• 20151123_113743_resized.jpg
    20151123_113743_resized.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 265
Last edited:
I would like to know if it is at all possible to put the suit on without a helper. While it's easy to see that it would be difficult - would it be impossible?

Has anyone seen the latest updates on the buyfullbodyarmors website? Apparently they can now build the suits in 20 days! 20 bloody days and we've all had to wait 5 bloody months! You can even order now and pay the extra ($899) to have it expected delivery by December 4th! Still haven't even received mine yet!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back