thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice

Allright,
When i ordered my suit, the website told me it would ship before the 6th of December.

I have e-mailed James for an update and he answerred this:
Dear Guy,

Sorry for keeping you waiting. Here comes the first status report. We still have some basic pieces not finished yet but it will be ready soon. Then we will proceed to painting.

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any additional questions or concerns that you might have. Thanks again!

Best regards,
Jarvis (James)

Mark 43 status_report_201501210_1-1.jpg

IMark 43 status_report_201501210_1-1.jpg

I have to cancel 5 shows in January, which will make me lose a lot of money...
Still I keep believing that this suit is very beautiful and i will be doing great performances with it!

I allready made a music mix ready with some idea's and i'm really glad with it.

I'm also building an extra plug and play "BackPack" with a minigun with build in confettishooter, and a Co2 gun, and some lasers and a flamethrower for shows in clubs!
#excited

Mark 43 status_report_201501210_1-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. James is promising over and over again and we can do nothing because we only have their mailaddress. Its very frustrating if you are waiting for almost 3 months now. The suit have to be incredible....

By the way: Beatboxer: that is a photo i didnt saw yet. It looks like other materials they used for the base..

Well done Dave for another great video review, some great tips.
I also wanted to share a great find that was on another thread. It's an app called Fun Steps - Robots, here's the link for iPhone: https://appsto.re/cy/GAkyI.i
There is an android version too I believe. It gives you robotic walking sounds when you walk, sound is great, just have your phone in a pouch around lower abs near groin. I found the best settings are the smaller robot with fairly low sensitivity. The stomp sounds are great when you take a step. Don't pay for the extra robots though, they're not worth it. The app is €0.99. I've now actually added mini speakers into the front of each leg, powered by a detachable slim power bank, sounds so realistic now. Here's a couple of pics:
image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Interesting idea Beatboxer, I have on of those, used it for my magic. Not sure how you'll add it into the suit though, good luck. You should definitely check out the Fun Steps - Robots app, makes you sound amazing when you walk around.

Hi Orignl, great video!

Can you tell me where you got your Mannequin from?

- - - Updated - - -

Hi everyone!

My suit (according to the website) should be here in 2 weeks, although I am not hopeful judging by the comments I have read on this forum. I am not as advanced as you guys are with your mods and repairs so I am hoping to have the support of this forum to get my suit wearable.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for transporting the suit?

Thanks!

Welcome here! I do not want to spoil it for you, but beware of his promises. I ordered my suit in September and James promised me that I had the suit by the end of October. But still nothing delivered. He is doing empty promises over and over again.

But maybe you have more luck than me. Keep us posted about the progress of your suit!

Damn you James...

I actually can't believe he doesn't read all this... But why does he keep promising such things?
He just knows that we so much want that ****ing suit and that we will pay and wait? because we are naive...

Damn you James!
Get your company together man!

Hello first sorry for my poor English. I'm new just now at this forum, no really no xD i was looking for this thread months ago and i have to say that i bought James iron man armor just one month ago!!! and just i've received yesterday morning. And i've to say that i'm really happy with his work. Every time, he asked my questions in 24h or so, and i didn't pay for express work, he really works great.

I only receive few parts unglued or little damaged but "customs clearance office" it oppened for check :( and i can fix it.

I send a photo of his arrival. If u need more information or something else, more photos, you can contact by pm, i'll be glad to answer all of your questions.

DaveE, thank u for all or ur experience during ur customization of the armor i'm making notes of your videos.

thumb_IMG_0508_1024.jpg

Hey guys,
since i ordered my suite in Late october i looked in this forum.
2 weeks ago my Suite arrived.
a few parts are falling apart of Bad hot glue .

the quality is quite good but i Must reassamble the Strapsystem.

Christian,
Just in case you didn't get my email...the plug goes on the first row, bottom 2 pegs with the red wire on top and black on bottom. 20151230_172254.jpg20151230_172254.jpg20151230_172254.jpg

Hi Guys,
Finally got a video uploaded of my suit, forgot to show off the forearm missiles though. But you can see the rest and hear my modification of sound effects as I move and walk. Let me know what you think, and shoot me a message if you want any info on the robot sounds app, I think it goes great with the suit. Happy New Year all!
http://youtu.be/Xvv4F3G2vdw

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back