Page 1 of 17 12345611 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Member Since
    Aug 2012
    Jul 22, 2014, 3:54 AM - thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #1

Hi Guys thought i would seek advice from the experts on here

looking into an iron man suit for a friend of mine he has a budget of about 1300

he gave me this site and asked me to check it out
    http://buyfullbodyarmors.com/

whats the durability of these suits has anyone got one made from same material (EVA)
    are they worth the money he is asking , anyone dealt with him before

would you recommend spending the extra going ABS

just looking some advice from the ironman experts on here

thx in advance for your help guys
    From
    North Texas
    Jul 22, 2014, 5:21 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #2

I have never heard of this page. If it is just EVA then it is made the same way that a lot of people on this board make their armor.
    So give it a little time and some people with foam armor should show up.

You may get more responses in the MARVEL costume props section.
    From
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Jul 22, 2014, 8:40 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #3

If it is just EVA foam then the price is quite high. The work is very clean but the durability will be less than ABS. If I was going to drop that coin on a finished suit I would get one of Masked Riders suits. They are top notch.
    From
    Texas
    Jul 31, 2014, 9:51 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #4

Yes, i have been looking at this vendor as well. Very impressive stuff. Just would like to know a little more about them before taking the dive.
  5. Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Oct 16, 2014, 9:43 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #5

I'm from the UK and I purchase a suit from these guys for over $3000 in July this year, received it in August, it was an awsome suit, but fitting was a nightmare, and it only lasted one wear, parts fell of, became unstuck and the legs completely split, buy the end of the night i looked like i had been in a real battle, stay well clear, still in the process of doing a code 75 chargeback from my credit card company, which is flying through as the website has no real contact details and the one man band business will soon loss their ability to accept web payments
  6. Member Since
    May 2015
    May 8, 2015, 5:06 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #6

Psicorp7 said: View Post
    If it is just EVA foam then the price is quite high. The work is very clean but the durability will be less than ABS. If I was going to drop that coin on a finished suit I would get one of Masked Riders suits. They are top notch.
    Hey man i have been looking all over this form and the web and i cant find enything about the masked rider and how to order an ironman suit. Can you point me the way of finding him ?

Thank you

Dustt
    From
    Sioux Falls, SD
    May 8, 2015, 6:35 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #7

Dustt said: View Post
    Hey man i have been looking all over this form and the web and i cant find enything about the masked rider and how to order an ironman suit. Can you point me the way of finding him ?

Thank you

Dustt
    Here you go...

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php...t=masked+rider

They are all in the Classifieds under the Project Runs section.
  8. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 25, 2015, 10:58 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #8

Hi Guys,

I have ordered the Mark 43 Suit and should arrive within 3 weeks. In final stage of production. Has anyone else purchased through buyfullbodyarmors and have any pics of their suit??

I will post pics once arrived.
  9. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Sep 26, 2015, 12:40 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #9

You should look into IM Nation's armor. It is EVA, but I have seen one, it was beautiful, and the owner raved about it. He does everything from unpainted to fully articulated. He did an Ultron helmet for me, it is outstanding.
  10. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 26, 2015, 1:55 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #10

do you have a link or pics?
    From
    Kings County
    Sep 27, 2015, 8:40 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #11

curious to see Orignl's suit since ive heard nothing but nightmares so far from that site. post pics please.
    From
    Over Here..
    Sep 27, 2015, 9:39 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #12

Orignl said: View Post
    Hi Guys,

I have ordered the Mark 43 Suit and should arrive within 3 weeks. In final stage of production. Has anyone else purchased through buyfullbodyarmors and have any pics of their suit??

I will post pics once arrived.
    Tony Stark III said: View Post
    curious to see Orignl's suit since ive heard nothing but nightmares so far from that site. post pics please.

I second this
    Last edited by Mockle; Sep 27, 2015 at 9:46 AM.
  13. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Sep 27, 2015, 3:59 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #13

do you have a link or pics?
    Go to the members list, all of his info is there, IM NATION.
  14. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 28, 2015, 9:29 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #14

Sorry guys for the question. .what's the best way to post pics..New to this
  15. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 28, 2015, 9:34 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #15

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	status_report_20150916_3.jpg 
Views:	1019 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	534326

- - - Updated - - -

Last update recieved
    Sep 28, 2015, 9:35 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #16

Sorry guys for the question. .what's the best way to post pics..New to this
    If you have them saved to your computer, click the portrait icon (insert image), and select them. Or, if you have an image sharing/storing website account like Flickr or Photobucket, you can copy and paste the image URL in these tags: [IMG]insert_url_here[/IMG] and the images will show up bigger on the screen.
    Sep 28, 2015, 9:35 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #17

Click the Insert Image icon (the picture of a picture) at the top of the reply box to attach images. Otherwise, upload them to an external site and embed them using the [img] tags

Wow, beaten by seconds by both another poster and the original questioner
  18. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 28, 2015, 9:39 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #18

Thanks for the quick responses
  19. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 29, 2015, 8:48 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #19

I have ordered the Mark 43 Suit from Full body armours.com too
    I put the Order in late June when they first started pre orders, I was told it would be here by mid Sept then 25th Sept now they are saying 10th October
    The only thing that concerns me now is that they sent me an update of the suit so far 10 days ago and it is the exact same picture that you have put up Orignl
    Have you had anymore updates from them ?
  20. Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Sep 29, 2015, 11:01 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #20

Very interested in this site as well and the workmanship. Can't wait for more updates for you guys.

Did any of you spring for electronic add-ons?
  21. Member Since
    Sep 2015
    Sep 29, 2015, 6:14 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #21

Hi Rusty,

Motorized face plate and eye lights, Refined Chest Arc Reactor light, Blue lights under the chest armour, 2 Hand lights, Control system, Motorized back wing flaps, Voice changer.

Once I receive the suit I will post pics!

- - - Updated - - -

I have Mike, I believe he is snowed under at moment with trying to complete orders prior to Halloween. Keep in touch
  22. Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Sep 30, 2015, 7:40 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #22

Awesome. Really want to order a Mk 43 for myself as well, but as we all know, info is frustratingly limited (or outdated).

I look forward to your impressions. I'm curious to see if they improved their electronics (as they say they have on their order form). Now that it is resin (and more durable), it seems like that was the last issue they needed to address.

And I found this video of somebody else's suit from buyfullbodyarmors.com. Looks amazing!

Link
  23. Member Since
    Dec 2013
    Oct 15, 2015, 12:27 PM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #23

Anybody get their October orders in yet?
  24. Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Oct 16, 2015, 11:28 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #24

Hi Mike,

Same for me, ordered on 22July, also had the exact same update photo, very worrying. My date keeps getting pushed back too, keep getting told I have to wait several more days because they are overwhelmed. I ordered most of the add ons except the co2 gas add on. I have found I guy on another forum that has received his but said 2 key parts were the wrong size and he's looking into sending it back for a refund. I have posted a message on his thread, so I'm just waiting for a response, I've asked him what date he ordered.
    PM me if you like, I suppose we're in this together!
  25. Member Since
    Oct 2015
    Oct 16, 2015, 11:31 AM - Re: thinking of getting an iron man suit from full body armors.com need advice #25

Hi Orignl,

Ive vey just posted a comment to Mike about the suit, as I'm the same as you guys, have a read and PM me if you like, I'm a bit worried at the moment, here's my last update photo, look familiar!?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	541603