Hawkeye Secret Avengers Costume Build ~ For SDCC 2014!

Alexander Blake

Hello all,
Been a member for a while but only made a few posts, browse the rest of the time! I'm building a Hawkeye Secret Avengers costume for SDCC and thought i'd share it and provide WIP pics!

First off, here's the basic costume. I'm taking some liberties of my own as well and not going for exact.
View attachment 349921

First up, the quiver! So far so good, using basic craft wood. Measures 24 inches long, fake arrows will be 28 inches long. Styrofoam will be stuck in the bottom and the arrows will be stuck into that to keep them in place! More pictures to come as I make progress!

View attachment 349922

Here's the bow i'll be using. It's nothing special but its pretty cool looking and comes apart easily for travel! Debating whether or not i'll be painting it partially purple
View attachment 349926

Tactical belt and suspenders. Nothing special but it'll get the job done at a reasonable cost!
View attachment 349929
Here's a better picture
View attachment 349930
Tactical gloves i'll be using
IMG_0004.JPG
I'm building my own arm braces out of craft foam, pleather and purple elastic bands. Theyre done for the most part. Just need more pleather on the underside!
IMG_0002.JPG
And the last piece for now, the iron-on! Of course the shirt needs to be hand made, so i'll be using a black compression shirt with this iron-on transfer i made in Adobe Illustrator!
IMG_0001.JPG

That's all I have for now! More updates to come as I progress!

I'm making the same costume! For my quiver I used a piece of 24 x 24 EVA foam glued into a circle, then painted black. Can you try to re-upload some photos? I'm interested in seeing your progress!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back