Presenting My Accurized Denix Mauser

Boba Debt

Master Member
The Denix Mauser has been used for countless Han Solo Blaster replicas but it has always been the least accurate replica available..

Until now.

I decided to follow Scotts lead and increase the accuracy of the Denix Mauser by machining the following details

• Extractor
  • Magazine Plate detail on the bottom of the Magazine
  • All 5 Pockets

I also reverse the rear sight, remove the bolt nub, and add the brass grip screw & escutcheons for the grips.

I currently have Limited Run for this process which closes this Friday and I plan to offer this with all future Blaster Active Projects.

The members of my current ROTJ Blaster Active Project not only have this option but they can get the ROTJ Machined details on the left side and all of the mounting holes for the parts pre-drilled and tapped (if required) into the mauser.

Pictures of the machined areas

MauserProject001_zps40b0ebaa.jpg

These pictures are of a mauser painted flat black

MauserACC001_zpsa435de57.jpg

MauserACC002_zps3a01668c.jpg

Close Up of the bolt / extractor mod:

Extractor001_zps58626275.jpg

Close Up of the wood grips

WoodGrip001_zps6e232901.jpg

Last edited:
All of my three Denixes plus an MGC are receiving this process right now! :thumbsup
Can't wait to see the results in person!:p

Regards,

Alberto

hello could do we went further in the process of denix accuracing? redo the rear left with the hammer zama morgan thank you in advance

morgan63 would like to see the further continuation of the process of accurising the denix on the rear left side at the hammer section? ... If that makes any sense to y'all? :)

Chaim

I don't now what he is wanting to make more accurate.

When I do full builds I clean up the knurling on the hammer and safety by hand filing it but there isn't much more you can do.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back