Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

Awesome! This will definitely be one of the first prints I do once I get a machine...and, y'know, learn what the hell I'm doing. ^_^

Might not get to the pixel ring and board right away, but if I can at least get the shell to look right I'll be happy with an early print product as part of the learning process.

Good looking out, Beowulf!

A quick and easy cheat for you - age your pouches and backpack separately if you want to break up the colors a bit. If you don't have time to properly age your gear, you can fake it with corn starch ground into the fabric - just make sure you beat out the excess. You can also use fabric spray glue to help hold in the cornstarch.

So, I thought I ought to do an update since I'm yet to do one and I've made a fair bit of progress so far. So here we go. I'd bought a backpack that was -way- too small and sent that back and managed to get a Maxpedition Gear Sitka cheap on Ebay which is the backpack in the pictures. Acutally, I'll do a kit list on what's pictured there beneath the pictures. At the moment though I've hit a bit of a dead end when it comes to funds, so costume building has come to a bit of a standstill. I'd also like folk's opinion on the backpack, at the moment the pouches I've managed to scavenge are all black and very similar to the pack itself, what do people think about this? Should I use black pouches or something that breaks the colour up a bit more? I'm looking at getting some Orange Lightsticks to loop through the MOLLE and I'm thinking either white or yellow climbing rope to attach to the Right-hand side of the bag to add a bit more colour to it and break up the blocks of black.

Edit: Apologies for the potato quality phone camera and lighting, gotta work with what I got I'm afraid.
View attachment 767267View attachment 767268

Kit list, starting from bottom left:
Viper Recon Gloves, Black
Maxpedition Gear Sitka (with a Viper V-Pouch Black attached)
Mil-Tec Protect Knee Pads Black
Pentagon Mamba Pistol Holster Black
The Division Sleeper Agent Edition Watch
Mil-Tec Belt LC2 Olive
Plain Grey Hoodie from Primark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey SHD Agent I am new here and also a small kids just working on a brick ISAC I do not have any 3d print just wondering that can I made one with a paper,
Currently I am working on a sling pack I bought a maxpidition sling pack but!!!!! first I need some Molle attatchment idea so I can put my stuff on a correct place ,second I have no idea if I have a paper brick how can I attach it to the bag???
Oh and how can I attach my extraction bag to sling pack?
3.adidas armband
(Goddess there is a mark of the adidas I need to take it off)
4. SHD identity card
5.beanie (a hat)
6.extraction bag form JK army
7. 1 Cheap magazine pouch
8. Gschock watch

Last edited:
I noticed something a while back, and apologize for just now mentioning it on the boards.

The things on the back of the pack (support station, water bottel, ax, knife) They are all on a molle belt, not the bags themselves. I found a few cheap and functional ones on amazon. I'll try to remember some pics when I get home from work.

This one is what I got. It's a little big, and padded, but it works.

*Edit to add link and correct spelling.*

I noticed something a while back, and apologize for just now mentioning it on the boards.

The things on the back of the pack (support station, water bottel, ax, knife) They are all on a molle belt, not the bags themselves. I found a few cheap and functional ones on amazon. I'll try to remember some pics when I get home from work.

This one is what I got. It's a little big, and padded, but it works.

*Edit to add link and correct spelling.*

Thank you that is kinda AWSOME I will find some of them and I will try to post my gears pictures asap

Last edited:
Here is all my gear that I done so far lol the light of my watch only on for 2 second so of anyone have any idea PLS help no weapon yet but I will make it with a papercraft
asap
556711d0c1d0b8b10c8902b9ebcf10c5.jpg
ad28768da9f41174788fb5e17abf64b1.jpg
1217f99de46d5981aea0c5f6d15ad2d9.jpg
293109c5e3b6f6f5a382e4043736ddb6.jpg
89dc75d4c42d8552917618350b65805c.jpg

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

LET THE DIV2 COSTUMING BEGIN!!!

Super awesome time at the Ubisoft conference today, and will surely have a blast at the Star Player dinner tomorrow night!

Agent Mab, Eidelon Fox and Max, sorry I didn't introduce myself today, but I will definitely be speaking with you all tomorrow. And muh'boy Matt, it was AWESOME to finally get to meet it! That crap's been years in the making!

DfcZ5GJUEAAtVOu.jpg *photo courtesy of @splintershield via Twitter*

Let's get to it, agents!

Last edited:
Also...here's a pic from a friend's themed birthday party in February showing off my new toy. How is this relevant t our SHD cosplays? Let's just say, Fate decided to pick my Specialization well in advance. ;)

Photo Feb 05, 10 00 19_preview.jpeg

Last edited:
THE HIVE

Week one: Attend Ubisoft press-conference, research (eyes still kinda hurt from squinting at videos frame-by-frame), draft and sketch out design for possible build -- Assignment Complete!

HIVE design.jpeg

Next step, give me a week or two and I think I can have a prototype finished (hopefully with a functioning light feature, but no promises). :)

Update on Agent 3.0 coming very soon! In the meantime, here's a pic of the in-progress concept sketch so you have an idea where it's heading.
3.0 Concept Sketch.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey all! Finally got around to getting my Agent 2.0 up and running again - and just in time for the DIV2 reveal! Been a bit slack with getting it together, but here's a photo of what I've got so far!

Gear (so far):
20180617_230257.jpg

UTG 2 Day Situational Pack
SHD ISAC Module (custom - 3d printed)
SHD Techwatch (from Sleeper Agent edition)
5.11 Ignitor Med Pouch (containing first aid supplies)
5.11 6.6 Pouch (contains duct tape/gloves)
M-50 Mask (non functional respirators, contains fans)
Oakley SI Assault Gloves (offbrand, not legitimate)
Pelican 7600 flashlight (stored in pouch - right side)
TDI Kriss Vector (gel-ball shooter, non-functional)

Will hopefully have more progress soon!

Good to see you back, Redback One! Looking forward to more posts on your build. :)

AGENT 3.0: Reactivation Confirmed

We have now the colored concept art of the Agent 3.0 build currently under construction!

Agent 3.0 (colored).jpg

The build is essentially a slightly modified version of the 2.5 Agent cosplay. Gone are the jacket and tactical pants in favor of the more casual look seen on some of the characters shown in the E3 2018 demo of Division 2. Swapping out the slingpack for a tactical backpack. As I'm building it with the Demolitionist specialization in mind (so that I can justify carrying around a grenade launcher ;) ), you can see there are plenty of explosives around. The sketch still offers room for additions, but I first want to get this done and attach the weapons before adding too much.

Also ahead for the build, I have a new approach for the Watch that I want to test out. If that works out as I'm hoping it will, I may take a similar approach to a new version of the ISAC.

The last bit of detail I can mention is that I've been gathering the pieces together to build a prototype of the Hive weapon. I think, once the parts that needed to be ordered online arrive, it should only take me a few days to get the prototype finished and the build process posted here.

More to come soon, fellow agents!!

GOOD TO SEE YOU DIVISION AGENT I BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS FOR ALL OF YOU TO COME BACK TO TALK HERE IS SOME DETAIL ABOUT DIVISION 2 CLOTHING
1BODY:Normal shirt #Darkcolor Very important because the temperature in DC is very hot
2BAG:Now day in division 2 Agent are using a normal backpack and a slingpack FINNALLLLLLY A BAGPACK #Darkcolor
3PANTS:Congrat peeps as seen on video everything look familiar to the division 1 AND DON'T FORGET POUCH
Currently I am working on EVA Foam ISAC If you got any idea Pls help
Good luck division agent

KORN!!! Good to see you too, buddy. Never really left myself, just been waited for others to post something to comment on or for something new to come along. :)

There's some elements to the current designs to the agents that sort of reminds me of The Last of Us and a bit of Ghost Recon: Wildlands. But as you pointed out, it's still a similar enough look that like with my approach most others can simply use what elements they've already gathered for their loadout and simply alter it for weather-appropriateness. :)

Currently I am working on EVA Foam ISAC If you got any idea Pls help
Good luck division agent

I've never tried it myself, but maybe take the paper pattern I used for my size test of the ISAC way back at the start of the thread and use that as a template to get the basic shape? Then from there you can use a Dremel or other rotary tool to shape it as necessary.

I'm working on a new version of the watch at the moment, so should that technique prove effective enough I'll be attempting the same with a new ISAC. If the overall results are good and you like how that comes out, I'd be more than happy to share with you the resources so you can work on one of your own.

AGENT 3.0: UPDATE #1

Here's a short update showing off the gear I'm initially going to roll with.

IMG_2587.JPGI found these cool looking NERF grenades not long ago; the orange color of them makes them a perfect addition to a Division cosplay! Not game-accurate worth crap, but still a cool little wink to the game. ;)
IMG_2588.JPG I also got some pouches and 40mm grenades for the airsoft launcher. Four are housed in the pouches, while I'll keep two in the launcher; it shouldn't be fully loaded, anyway, as the ammo for it is supposed to be scarce.
IMG_2589.JPG I'm bringing back the MedPen; I know in Div2 it's no longer how your character heals (that instead is done by replacing "armor" plates on your agent), but I like the little detail of it and it's a fond call-back to the first agent cosplay.
IMG_2590.JPG I intend to carry around the Grenade Launcher, but I wanted to make sure my agent had a full loadout. Here, we have super cheap airsoft guns; a simple shotgun and M2037 AR. They don't look the best (especially not compared to my primary AR from the other version), but they're super lightweight in comparison, which is important as I plan to attach one to each side of the backpack.
IMG_2591.JPGIMG_2592.JPGIMG_2593.JPGIMG_2594.JPG The belt is the same as the one from the 2.5 Agent; the only alterations are that there's an EDC pouch on the belt (gotta have some place to easily put my phone, right?), I've added the SHD patch to the butt-pack (and yes, it still houses my respirator!) and that the left leg now has a drop-pouch for AR magazines.
IMG_2603.JPG A final shot of the backpack with the NERF grenades attached (thinking to keep them like that rather than make pouches for them).

That's the update this time! I think it's off to a solid start. Next update should have a simple test fitting of all the available pieces, and from there I can look into what I'd like to adjust, add/omit. More to come soon, agents!

Last edited:
Omg KEELAN I cant believe you back

I THINK THAT GRANADE LAUNCHER DUDE got a place for hanging out their molle attatchment with these Granade IDK How but Just little help here Don't forget the flag .... I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT IS ON THE TOP OF THE BAG MAYBE YOU CAN JUST SPRAY PAINT A PVC TUBE JUST SOME LITTLE HELP .....BTW I am doing the right guy Cosplay

AGAIN Thanks for helping me with My isac

HAVE A NICE DAY DIVISION AGENT
1d5f763a60fab1fb3cd565bf4ddc935f.jpg
5add5d940de6ff52f62739a7d58baed3.jpg

Sent from my SM-C710F using Tapatalk

DUDE! I was thinking the exact same thing!

In my head, I was like "those are gonna drop and it's gonna make a hell of a mess of things". I'm thinking it's a game- design choice? Like, the different grenade types will have different colored heads and that's the way you can tell what's equipped looking at the agent?

Got a little something else in mind to use in place of the flag, so that'll be shown in the test fit. ;) Sticking with the notion that my Agent didn't start off as SHD, but got brought in during the epidemic, I'm not focused on 100% accuracy, thus I'm not using the backpack harness (think of the frame that a lot of hiking backpacks have), so no rush to create it out of PVC or find a rig on the cheap just yet.

And YAY SHARPSHOOTER! :D You are gonna have to give some details about how you pull of the .50 CAL when you're all done, my friend. :D

Last edited:
Hello People I just spinning around the internet to find out how can i attach ISAC brick to my bag ?
Thats all Thanks

for the grenades on the top of the back pack they are flashbang holders made of plastic

https://www.weapon762.com/holster/992-tmc-flashbang-grenade-trigger-holster.html?_pcnocache=15060495
these ones are made by TMC an airsoft company :) i can't remember the original one's brand :/

for the 40mm pouch no worries those pouches are seen a lot in armies all around the world technically the grenades can't explode before they are shoot from the launcher ;)

i'm also look to summerise my original division cosplay as well cause fighting in summer with a leather coat is not the ideal option ^^

Hello People I just spinning around the internet to find out how can i attach ISAC brick to my bag ?
Thats all Thanks

Hey Korn, my ISAC brick is attached to my bag via an elastic strap running through the backplate of the brick (may be present on yours depending on the file you had printed). I then run it through my bag strap until it sits firmly on the area I want it. Otherwise, an alternate way may be to have a MOLLE panel inverter to put on my bag, then run a strap through the brick to have it sit on the MOLLE itself.

Speaking of Shade tech, my watch arrived today! Will have to rework my ISAC brick as I'm not that happy with it (it was a one day build after all) - but seeing the lights make me all giddy!

20180627_205030.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back