Tom Clancy's The Division (original character build)

When I originally bought them, they were around $20-something a piece (this was almost 10 years ago, mind you).

I recall looking on Amazon once, and I found them but for something like $70. Way too much. That, and their status was "currently unavailable."

I haven't looked them up on eBay yet. I would imagine some sort of search for "storage tote" or "container" or whatever combination you would use to describe it would bring up the item or items just like it.

EDIT: just typed in a quick search for "plastic foot locker" and these suckers came up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sterilite-1...5&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=232018119257&rt=nc

Price is right, it's basically the same one I used, and this particular link has a few available. Some others are up for auction, but I'd imagine there won't be anyone with a massive lot to sell. Hope this helps!

I played some last weekend. Chasing cell phones mostly :p
Once you reach lvl 30, there doesn't seem to be a lot of story left. That has been my impression at least. :unsure

Taking a break from Destiny and playing Division again with some buds. We've been playing the new Underground DLC.
Kind of fun and mostly random locations with each mission. Finally able to get above gear score 200 with Underground drops only.

The Dark Zone can eat a Nuke as far as I'm concerned. It's no fun when all you do is spend your time avoiding random
groups of 10-12 players who have grouped up to kill anyone who's not them.

Taking a break from Destiny and playing Division again with some buds. We've been playing the new Underground DLC.
Kind of fun and mostly random locations with each mission. Finally able to get above gear score 200 with Underground drops only.

The Dark Zone can eat a Nuke as far as I'm concerned. It's no fun when all you do is spend your time avoiding random
groups of 10-12 players who have grouped up to kill anyone who's not them.

Destiny :sick lol I lasted for like 30-40 mins into that.

Even at lvl 6-15 I enjoyed the dark zone. But then I got into missions and when I thought of going back I read about how people had started preying on solo players or ones in small groups. So I haven't been back there.

I have only played one other player, another Swede. But he's been offline for almost two months. :(

When I originally bought them, they were around $20-something a piece (this was almost 10 years ago, mind you).

I recall looking on Amazon once, and I found them but for something like $70. Way too much. That, and their status was "currently unavailable."

I haven't looked them up on eBay yet. I would imagine some sort of search for "storage tote" or "container" or whatever combination you would use to describe it would bring up the item or items just like it.

EDIT: just typed in a quick search for "plastic foot locker" and these suckers came up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sterilite-1...5&pid=100005&rk=2&rkt=6&sd=232018119257&rt=nc

Price is right, it's basically the same one I used, and this particular link has a few available. Some others are up for auction, but I'd imagine there won't be anyone with a massive lot to sell. Hope this helps!

I asked my family members if they could get it and they said 30 dollars is to expensive.

Hey guys, I have a question.

I've been in contact with an airsoft retailer in Canada that they are able to carry JK Unique's Darkzone bag, and they want to know how many they should have in stock. Maybe 20 or 40 of them? Shipping would be no more than $15 CAD max which is aproximately $11.42 USD and the shipping time would be 1 week for most residents in the US + tracking number included.

I wish I waited longer, but JK Unique's Darkzone bag cost $20~40 USD shipping depending on how fast you want it to arrive at your house from their Hong Kong warehouse.

What do you guys think?

Half of my loadout didn't come in for Anime North, but I got most of it ready for Fan Expo. Instead of Aliexpress like most of you bought your gear from, I'll be directly dealing with the manufacturer or dealership this time for fast shipping.

Instead of a plate carrier, I think I'm going for soft-body armor this time. JK Army has a reall nice plate carrier called the "MBAV Vest" that looks somewhat similar to the ones used by Division Agents in the game. What do you think?
https://shop.jkarmy.com/level-mbav-vest-size-md-khaki-marsoc-raiders-style.html

Here's the link to their DZ Bag: https://shop.jkarmy.com/the-division-cosplaying-game-dark-zone-bag-hazardous.html

I also own their Division patches too. They are very high quality and I liked them very much. The Canadian retailer I'm in contact with told me they can get those too.

Hey guys, I have a question.

I've been in contact with an airsoft retailer in Canada that they are able to carry JK Unique's Darkzone bag, and they want to know how many they should have in stock. Maybe 20 or 40 of them? Shipping would be no more than $15 CAD max which is aproximately $11.42 USD and the shipping time would be 1 week for most residents in the US + tracking number included.

I wish I waited longer, but JK Unique's Darkzone bag cost $20~40 USD shipping depending on how fast you want it to arrive at your house from their Hong Kong warehouse.

The DZ bags are extremely easy and cheap to make if you can even do a little bit of hand sewing. I made mine from an old raincoat and followed the pattern here http://www.saltwater-kids.com/2008/10/retro-duffel-bag-tutorial.html. You will want to resize the pattern some as the original makes for a very large bag. When I did mine, I hand sewed the two circles on, stuffed it with pillow stuffing, and hand stitched the top closed. The black label is just black bias tape I ironed flat and glued to the bag. The letters were done with a paint pen and a stencil. The bio-hazard logo and the two circles being black was done by a sharpie (actually 3, apparently vinyl eats sharpies). Total cost on the bag was maybe $7 (to be fair, I had most of the materials on hand) and I had it sewed, colored, and painted in the time it took to watch Grease (about 2 hours).

Attachments

• IMG_1199[1].JPG
    IMG_1199[1].JPG
    997.3 KB · Views: 278
  • dzbag.jpg
    dzbag.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 280
Last edited:
Oh and so on another note, in my "OMG DragonCon is less than a month away, WTF am I going to dooooooo" freak out, I discovered something useful for those of us cosplaying winter characters in the miserable summer heat.

If you do want to wear a jacket, get a parka that has a liner sewed into it. Rip the liner out. Viola, a jacket that you can wear in the summer that a) looks like a winter jacket and b) you wont immediately die of heatstroke wearing it.

The liners are there to keep heat in, close to your body and generally are made of some crappy material like polyester. Polyester traps heat, which is awesome in the winter...

You can even do this with rain jackets that have liners but I make no claims as to the future waterproofing of the coat :)

One last note, plasti dip SUCKS in the south in the summer.

I would look on ebay or amazon get a sleeping back compression sack yellow then some stencils your can get them cheap add say some cardboard tubing to add depth and you might save a bit might be cheaper at local hard wear store

Hello everyone,
As the saying goes, I'm a long time lurker, first time poster and I am looking for some costuming advice.

As you may have guessed, I'm putting together an Agent costume and while it is mostly complete, I'm now looking to get into the detail work.

I am thinking about mocking up the "Firecrest" gear set, which was released in the Underground expansion. It's a relatively basic looking black, nylon tactical rig, but it is accented by all of the threaders, fasteners and buckles being colored in the siganture Division orange.

The nylon rigging and plate carrier for my costume are black, so what I am looking for is painting advice when it comes to the aforementioned threaders, fasteners and buckles. Virtually all of the said pieces are a hard plastic and some of them may be far more trouble than they are worth to separate from their gear, so with that in mind, I'm looking to paint by hand with brushes.

Now with the intro out of the way, does anyone have experience painting similar components to these? I am very novice and while I did read some painting advice earlier in this thread, I'm not certain it would translate to this type of work.

I have painted plastics before (Warhammer 40k models from back in the day), so my hand is fairly steady, but I've not worked with this particular type of plastic so any advice on type of paints, basers, primers, sealers, etc. is greatly appreciated. Likewise, I know that sanding is often involved in the process, but given how small of these things are, I'm not sure how feasible that will be. The actual brand of most of the gear is Condor, which may or may not be of help, but I figured I'd mention it anyway.

Lastly, I apologize if this information can be found elsewhere in this thread (or on these forums) and will gladly do any reading on my own if anyone is aware of any such threads.

Thank you all for your time and great work to those of who have posted their finished designs. I hope to post mine here when it is done.

sweet ! hopefully my kit is complete and i don't want another costume because this skin is pretty nice ^^

if you have buckles like the one on the carrier the paint shouldn't hurt them it's hard plastic
in my oppinion just a really quick back and forward with soft sand paper before the painting process just in case and it would give a great result ;)

hope it help have a great build and let us know ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back