Shawshank Redemption - His Judgement Cometh cross stitch prop

I am a huge fan of the "Shawshank Redemption" and went looking online for the cross stitch patter for "His judgement cometh and that Right Soon . . ." That is how I ended up here. I also love other movies, but I had no idea about this form. I am very interested in costumes, props, scrips, soundtracks, locations, cameras, film, etc.
My question is; are you putting together a pattern that would be for sale or a finished product? Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Sincerely,
Veronica9507

Curious to know the status of this project. Pricing? Pattern? Thread colors? Materials?
Any and all information would be great.
Many thanks!

Well, it's pretty much an ongoing project. I haven't made one in quite some time, but I do make them as ordered. PM coming your way!

-Ss

hi @ssdesigner! I wanted to make this for my boyfriend for christmas and was wondering if you still had the pattern? Help! : )

I don't and won't sell the pattern, sorry.

This was 12+ hours work to create, with very small response.

So, if anyone would like a complete cross stitch ready to go I do have one on hand for $300

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back