thing costume, made from real rock.

It does make you think about what would be involved in making a life sized one for a mannequin though :D

It really does look nice, but man that is a huge amount of insanity plus dedication to this character. Above my level of insanity anyway.

kelldar - awesome leia costumes.

Chris

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(optimus @ Apr 10 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]1459526[/snapback]</div>
heres our thing costume
Picture020-3.jpg

[/b]

Dan,

Glad you're not claiming you made this suit as your own on this forum. Or are you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loganallenwolf @ Apr 10 2007, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1459674[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(optimus @ Apr 10 2007, 01:27 PM) [snapback]1459526[/snapback]
heres our thing costume
Picture020-3.jpg

[/b]

Dan,

Glad you're not claiming you made this suit as your own on this forum. Or are you?
[/b][/quote]

Well Dan/Optimus/Original Ironman,

Since you don't want to repsond here, but instead want to call me a child on my RPF e-mail,

I'd like to ask everyone on the RPF, including the Mods, to visit this thread:

http://p072.ezboard.com/ftheleagueofheroes...opicID=44.topic

I believe the RPF takes Workmanship Theft Very Seriously.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(optimus @ Apr 10 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1459741[/snapback]</div>
how about i report you for harrasment
[/b]

How about I report you (as you were reported on the League of Heroes) for workmanship theft?

You certainly proved over on the League of Heroes that you've got nothing to hide, right?

So, Please involve the mods.

I'm not interested in starting a flame war- but the members over here deserve to know the truth also.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(loganallenwolf @ Apr 11 2007, 12:42 AM) [snapback]1459752[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(optimus @ Apr 10 2007, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1459741[/snapback]
how about i report you for harrasment
[/b]

How about I report you (as you were reported on the League of Heroes) for workmanship theft?

You certainly proved over on the League of Heroes that you've got nothing to hide, right?

So, Please involve the mods.

I'm not interested in starting a flame war- but the members over here deserve to know the truth also.
[/b][/quote]
go for it jealousy will get you know where

Dan/Optimus/Original Ironman, based on the evidence (some of which I read at The League Of Heroes before you edited your posts), you should drop the matter before it comes back to bite you in the backside.

You're not off to a good start as a new member here.

~ GM

Anyway. So to bring this back on topic...

I think the real rock is quite overboard. Really. And if his goal was to make a cooler Thing costume than the movie, I don't think he succeeded. Mind you I have no F4 loyalties but I thought the movie costume was pretty cool. The movie was rather horrid. Funny, but horrid.

Contrary to popular belief, the Thing is not "made of rocks". His body is covered by weird, tough "scales" or "plates" (which, judging by the way guys like Kirby and Byrne drew him, probably have a sandpaper-ish texture). Not rocks.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back