Finished The Eighth Passenger

Re: The Eighth Passenger

with or without ... dome

IMAG2427 bis.jpg

P1000262.JPG

Last edited:

Probably they cut part of this scene not to reveal too much right away the monster, but it's a fantastic scene. I would not have cut.

Last edited by a moderator:

daredevil665 that is truly incredible. What a majestic job you have done on him. I've been away fro here for a while but great to come cack and see him. WOW!

Stunning! This really has been a First class build! Well documented, Superbly executed with Fantastic results! :thumbsup

:)

So what's next?

Stunning! This really has been a First class build! Well documented, Superbly executed with Fantastic results! :thumbsup

:)

So what's next?

Yes, I consider it done, although I still have some adjustments to make about this. A rotation of the arms of 6 degrees toward the front. Not to the level of molds, but the insertion of a pin in the shoulder that the rotation changes (already done and it is ok).

Here a simulation of the rotation arms:

IMAG2447.jpgIMAG2447 2 bis.jpg

This is the pin with the rotation:

blocchetto.jpg

And a more beautiful pedestal (I hope), because this was temporary. But they are operations that do not put it here, I think.

What will I do next? Having made the molds, if someone wants my Alien, I will build another one for me, when I feel like it, time and energy, because they still need 200-250 hours of labor, because, as you know, my molds do not churn out finished pieces, but I have to add all the details.

With this work, as was in a long tunnel with very critical moments, for which I had several times tempted to abandon everything. Since I finished, I started to play sports and I'm much better. Therefore, from now on, I will continue to have fun with the sport and, occasionally, it's likely that I'll make some small sculpture with natural clay or polyurethane panels. Then you will see what subjects and techniques, but I'm sure that will never be so big and challenging. But who knows, the weather changes the view and desires. I might as well just put myself to read some books.

But here, we are all eager to review your. If I were to sell my Alien, maybe I will buy a copy of your (with or without the dome), because like bust is the most beautiful and precise I've ever seen. Also I can say that much of what I did was possible only after seeing your work.

Thanks infinitely Leigh, I will very much hope to be able to complete your work in the best way, as you wish. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back