Advanced Potion Making Book Replica

TK8541

Way back in 2011 I began work on a copy of "Advance Potion Making".
It is now complete.

Every one of the pages and chapters matches any and everything seen or referenced in the films and books. For example: Remember when Horace Slughorn tells the potions class to “turn to page 10″ so that they can try their hand at “Draught of Living Death?” Well… turn to page 10 in this book and there’s the Draught. It even has the same images and text as seen in the films.

Here's a video and some photos to whet your appetite.

[video=vimeo;99804098]https://vimeo.com/99804098[/video]

i-g5pgW7z-M.jpg
i-r85n6fD-M.jpg
i-KGdVsWm-M.jpg
i-KGB99Lb-M.jpg
i-thwhQnK-M.jpg
i-QK8Nnnr-M.jpg

You can read more about it here » »

Last edited:
Popeye is a wizard?!?!

Genius prop!!! Im really excited to order my copy. Looks beautiful and is written exactly like you'd imagine a Hogwarts text book to be written. Great work brother!!!

Now we're anxious for the HBP version!!!

Haha... yes, Popeye has all kinds of skillz I suppose. :D

The HBP should be ready in a couple of weeks.
I will be making this copy — my copy — into the first of it.

BTW, every copy is "numbered."

Are you going to be making them indefinitely? I'm going to HAVE to get my girlfriend one for Christmas.

Yes... I'll be able to have a copy available whenever. I'm just "putting them together" as people get them.

The HBP copies — all marked up — are gonna take more than a month to deliver.

So beautiful. I'm not even a HP collector, and I need the HBP edition on my bookshelf.

Thanks man!

Yeah, your reaction was great because I knew you weren't / aren't that big of a "Potterhead" so when you sat there and kept turning pages and saying, "Whoa..." and "Man..." I was happy! :cool

WOW!!

Just got my copy. Very nice looking book. Lots to read and explore. Will be burning the midnight candles tonight.

Bring on more textbooks!!

Thanks

Sebastian

Thanks shanealexannand and Zlurpo!!

WOW!!

Just got my copy. Very nice looking book. Lots to read and explore. Will be burning the midnight candles tonight.

Bring on more textbooks!!

Thanks

Sebastian

Thanks for posting man!! Glad you got it safely!
Now you can age it and mess it all up if you want! :D

My next project may not be a text-book... but it will probably be another long-haul. And it is Harry Potter related. We shall see. haha

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back