SNG studios Daily video

HI Steve, a few years ago you id a commission build the Spindrift from Land of the Giant, could you recall who the builder of that kit was?

Cheers

Murray

Good stuff once again! Art at its best...and it`s great to keep busy with so many project and people from different countries also.

You guys make the mold making so easy, I get nervous just doing a very simple mold lol. I love the submarines, I've always been fascinated by them, and the best part about going to Pittsburgh is getting to take a tour of a WW2 sub they have in the river at the Science Center.

Just checking in thanks for all the comments guys. Very nice of you.

A quick update before I turn in. Long day at the studio. But I'm starting a new project, a 6 ft. Iron Giant model.

All the details are here: https://steveneill.wordpress.com/2016/11/28/lots-of-new-stuff/

Also some video of the subs.

All the best,

steve

- - - Updated - - -

It begins. ;)

image62.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Got more work done on the head master. Just about finished the Mohawk. Made the jaw parts on the lath. Smoothed the eyes. Keep in mind I'm going for the cartoon animated look. Not what he might look like as a live action character which doesn't interest me.
Go want to thank Scoot Collins and his students for the fine work they did in solid works for the 3 D printing of the Giants hands.

image5.jpegimage7.jpegimage8.jpegimage10.jpegimage12.jpeg
More on Monday.

image5.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image12.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent update Steve! That robot looks great already and will be better with that little lip around the eye sockets for sure; keep up the great work!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back