The Predator (New Sequel)

Could this just be one of those shots where the Predators aren't supposed to be seen up close? Like the suits they're wearing aren't that good looking because they need to have the actors wearing them to be more mobile and protected?

Smart guy? At least you're catching on. ;)

it's totally photoshopped.
You can see the pred in front his arm is resting oh-so-unnaturally on the tank. Also, he is "floating" in an area that is the base of the turret that the machine gunner is standing in... so there's no physical opening there for him to be in.
Also, I doubt the production team would have made a pred head with a bio that fits so poorly as this. LOL

So maybe it isn't photoshopped...but its still not evidence that preds are driving tanks.

I never said they were driving tanks. Where did that come from?

So there are no assumptions coming back to bite except for yours about my having never wore foam latex

Well since you put it that way, there are actually quite a few. Surely you haven't forgotten? :$

The argument here was you said it was "totally photoshopped" and I said it wasn't. I didn't say anything but speculate on the fact that the Predator was in a tank.. ACP, sorry Riceball.. with some of the main cast and that it lined up with the synopsis that was leaked.
Could they just be transporting the Predators to location? Sure.. why is one in combat pants? I guess we'll have to wait on the film to see.. you see, I don't like to speculate.

As for the whole photoshop or not thing that started this....Looks to me like we are both agreeing here, you were wrong. No harm no foul. :thumbsup

I didn't respond last night because I wasn't sure if you really believed that was a real movie shot or if you were trying to troll the RPF into doing what Kristen just did. :lol ;) ;) Because the RPF will break it down every time.

The Preds inside of the military vehicles are not photoshopped in. Those are real photos and they are really inside the vehicles.

Do the pics show an actual plot line?
That's possibly up for debate and honestly I don't know the answer to that....but they are inside the vehicles and those are real Preds from the movie.

David

2t6CX.jpg

I'm not revisiting the photoshopped/real debate. Since there are now MUCh clearer pictures and from different angles it's clear they are physically in the vehicle.

Whatever that means cannot be guessed from these pics. they sure look like in between takes candid shots to me, and I think they don't represent what we will see on screen.

CAVEAT: This is my *opinion*. I would hate for anyone to think I was stating a fact.

Nevertheless... I have to believe that most of you will agree with me when i say that bio indeed DOES fit extremely poorly on that undermask. I cannot be the only one who sees that bit.

CAVEAT:This is NOT my *opinion*. It should be clear as day to anyone who has ever seen a Predator. Ever. I don't think anyone can claim that the rest of the internet disagrees with me on THIS particular point.

I did just notice that this particular predator seems to be wearing a tactical vest or something... at least it looks like a coyote web strap under his arm and going toward his back..and it looks like a back vest panel is present there.

Why Preds would be wearing tactical vests, camo pants, elbow pads etc...is beyond me. Perhaps these are all stunt actors and the guys wearing the pred heads pull double duty in a few scenes and they figure it won't be noticeable? Who knows for sure. (That's SPECULATION) or the new pred suits just suck that bad.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

2t6CX.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still trying to figure out what vehicle they're riding on. I thought that it was and LAV III at first but on closer look it's not an LAV of any series, nor does it quite match any other wheeled APC/IFV that I've looked at.

All this movie needs is a cute autistic kid who can communicate with the predators. Oh wait, he's already in it!

Seriously though, nothing about this movie is sounding good. Maybe we'll be surprised but I don't know.

We're looking at behind the scenes stuff here. I'm going to wait until we get something official. If it comes out as bad as the EW photo's of Terminator Genysis, I'll get back to ya.

I didn't respond last night because I wasn't sure if you really believed that was a real movie shot or if you were trying to troll the RPF into doing what Kristen just did. :lol ;) ;) Because the RPF will break it down every time.

Some people act like these movie threads are live or die situations. I just like to poke a bit and see where things go. Gotta have fun somehow, right? ;) :angel

It brought the thread to the front page, and got some discussion going about the film, even if it was unreasonably hostile for no reason.... Win/win for me.

Photoshop? Obviously not.
Candid Photos? DUH.
In the film? We'll have to wait and see.

I'm new to looking at the thread but in those pictures couldn't that just be a non-predator wearing a predator helmet he has "captured". We've seen people in wars use alien tech in other movies. With the normal guy relaxing on the back it just looks like another human on the team maybe using the heat sensors on a captured helmet.

I'm new to looking at the thread but in those pictures couldn't that just be a non-predator wearing a predator helmet he has "captured". We've seen people in wars use alien tech in other movies. With the normal guy relaxing on the back it just looks like another human on the team maybe using the heat sensors on a captured helmet.

Possible, but I'm fairly certain that the "dreads" are a part of the Predator's actual anatomy and not a part of the helmet. Also, if you look closely you can see some bare skin on those Preds and it looks like Predator skin to me. Lastly, in the shot of the one flashing the peace sign, its hands look like Predator hands to me.

If the site says they have genetically modified Preds, I'm sure they are partial clones/rebuilds of some parts found, something like that. Being they are on the human side, humans don't have cloaking capabilities, so they dress as humans do. Sure, making a breathing mask and visual visors can be done, maybe they cant replicate a cloaking device just yet but use infrared display to see the real preds. This is all only my imagination, only if the leaked details turn to be true. That's my theory. No clue on how to feel about this film, way too early to say anything

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back