Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

A clear image of Poe's extra engine on his X-Wing.

Attachments

• IMG_4848.JPG
    IMG_4848.JPG
    161.4 KB · Views: 154
I wonder why they do that? The tiny engines on T70 is already looking incongruous enough and they add a 5th engine so to say Poe's T70 is just than anyone's. Ugh I hope that is not the T75.

I thought Poe's black X-Wing was supposed to be a special version in TFA so maybe it's like a super fast stealth version.

I thought Poe's black X-Wing was supposed to be a special version in TFA so maybe it's like a super fast stealth version.

It could be..., I can't remember but its just sad they simply poop a 5th engine on the T70's arse. I really don't like the design team. I wonder why not just increase the engine size instead of a 5th engine? But the ugly tandem wings will still destroy the overall design. Anyway, hope they introduce T75 with far better design.

Well I may have found out how Luke got to Ach-to and how he can leave. This is from art work supposedly appearing on a TLJ pinball machine. I don't want to post the image as some might consider it a spoiler but I can't for the life of me figure out how to put an image within the spoiler tags.

A clear image of Poe's extra engine on his X-Wing.

Yeah it looks stupid, more like a droid octopus humping its arse.. :eek You cant just glue a toilet roll nozzle on the back, the rest of the engine would be inside the main body displacing what makes the whole T-75 work in the first place hahaaaaaa. Sorry BB-8 no room for you in the back anymore your gona have to sit on Poes lap, as his fantasy octopus engine that couldnt work is way more important.. no BB-8 thats not Poes Joystick .. or is it..

Im all for 5th engines but not like this, looks a cheap mess.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back