16. The Battle of Crait (6:48)
17. The Spark (3:36)
18. The Last Jedi (3:04)
19. Peace and Purpose (3:08)
20. Finale (8:28)

TOTAL TIME – 1:17:49

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

More spoilers and interesting bits from the TLJ Visual Dictionary:

There are only 4 capital ships left in the Resistance fleet: The Raddus (Mon Cal cruiser), the Ninka (light cruiser, Corellian design w/ similarities to the corvette/blockade runner), the Anodyne (modified Nebulon-C medical frigate), and the Vigil (cargo frigate).

The praetorian guards armor can take glancing lightsaber blows, but can still be penetrated by strong thrusts. The magnetic field generation for this is paintful to the wearer.

Luke's stone hut on Ahch-To has a door fashioned from a wing panel of his x-wing. The remains of his x-wing are under water, off the coast.

Luke's red kyber crystal necklace is a "recovered Jedi crusader pendant" artifact, and not anything to do with Vader.

Luke has abstained from his connection to the force, and did not sense any of the events of TFA (like Solo's death, or the destruction of any planets).

We apparently get to see one of the escape pods from the Millenium Falcon get used.

In addition to the FO AT-M6 (the gorilla walker), we see updated AT-AT and AT-ST, mostly up-armored. Also, there is a mini-Death Star laser, that gets towed by little AT-HH crab walkers.

WHY CAN'T I GET HYPED FOR THIS MOVIE??????? I don't understand... I loved TFA. The only thing I can pinpoint that I actively DISLIKE about what we've seen are the designs (mostly vehicles, creatures, praetorian gaurds, and weapons). But I just can't get excited. With RO and TFA I was watching every tv spot as soon as they were released. But this... I mean if I'm scrolling through instagram and one starts playing I might watch it, but it never leaves me dying for more.

The visual dictionary leak has allowed Reddit to figure out who Snoke likely is. A bit of set decoration appears to have given away the game. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled:

https://i.redd.it/fhvjqzj04k201.jpg

Personally I like it. It's the first theory about who and what he is that feels plausible and worth all that "mystery box" malarkey. 90% chance this is what we're getting.

Another bit that from Hamill that makes it sounds like Luke is done: http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/mark-h...tiny-and-his-much-missed-friend-carrie-fisher

"But the trouble is, there's like a 30-year gap where you don't really know what Luke's gone through," Hamill explains. "They imply that I chose Ben Solo (Adam Driver) and it was a disaster. I thought he was the Chosen One, but he slaughtered all my students, and now is potentially on track to become the new Darth Vader, and it's all my fault. But I said to Rian, 'Well, that's all the more reason that Luke would get back there and try to rectify what's wrong.' But it's not Luke's story anymore. It's about the new generation, and the new protagonist is Rey.”

I'm guessing that's why we haven't seen a lightsaber, he won't be using one again. It makes total sense to let a 20 something newbie take on the bad guy instead of the Jedi Master. I hope it's not true, but not surprising...

WHY CAN'T I GET HYPED FOR THIS MOVIE??????? I don't understand... I loved TFA. The only thing I can pinpoint that I actively DISLIKE about what we've seen are the designs (mostly vehicles, creatures, praetorian gaurds, and weapons). But I just can't get excited. With RO and TFA I was watching every tv spot as soon as they were released. But this... I mean if I'm scrolling through instagram and one starts playing I might watch it, but it never leaves me dying for more.

You are not alone, I have seen nothing that has gotten me hyped for this movie. I will see it and perhaps this is for the best, low expectations may make this a very enjoyable movie for me :)

Another bit that from Hamill that makes it sounds like Luke is done: http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/mark-h...tiny-and-his-much-missed-friend-carrie-fisher

I'm guessing that's why we haven't seen a lightsaber, he won't be using one again. It makes total sense to let a 20 something newbie take on the bad guy instead of the Jedi Master. I hope it's not true, but not surprising...

Yeah! Imagine that! Some young kid, new to the force, probably hasn't even completed her training... and she's going to be the one to go and fight the bad guy! Ridiculous!

Ugh. We've seen these movies before. They were called "Star Wars", "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi". All Disney has done is to add a not-so-clever "twist". It'll make a bundle. That's all that matters anymore. Star Wars had the chance to elevate itself in these movies. Instead, Disney has been content to let it be the cinematic McDonald's. Pity.

Ugh. We've seen these movies before. They were called "Star Wars", "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi". All Disney has done is to add a not-so-clever "twist". It'll make a bundle. That's all that matters anymore. Star Wars had the chance to elevate itself in these movies. Instead, Disney has been content to let it be the cinematic McDonald's. Pity.
I'm not ready to declare that yet. Yea TFA was a bit unoriginal (though I enjoyed it for what it was; namely a Star Wars movie) and yes it did kind of bring us back to status quo (FO = Empire, resistance = rebellion, Jakku = Tatooine, Rey = Luke, BB-8 = R2-D2, Starkiller Base = Death Star, etc.), but that was one movie. I'm going to give it this one to turn things around before I give up on originality.

Opening crawl leak [emoji1]
06d50045245ad2921a217d6ad3125ab8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back