Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Andy seems to imply Leia and Snoke don't have any interaction in the film.

https://www.list.co.uk/article/95810-andy-serkis-remembers-incredible-carrie-fisher/amp/

Maybe "I had no scenes with Carrie" just means Serkis himself was in a separate motion capture studio doing his work as Snoke after Carrie's parts of the scene were already filmed. Presumably his part would be filmed in multiple takes over longer periods surrounded by mocap equipment, and wouldn't require Carrie to be there for that.

That's my hope. There have been some official things (maybe) that said "Dark Master". That doesn't necessarily mean he can use the Force though. I hope he's just a normal guy who is a Sith devotee.

That was a theory I had. Maybe snoke isn't even force sensitive and that there is another baddie working with him

And that baddie is the one that is going to complete kylo's training

Snoke is an ancient Sith who had been entombed during the times if the Old Republic. Palpatine was secretly looking for him and now he restores himself by sucking the lifeforce from force users. It's Disney's way to build a bridge to another timeline in the past for further films.

Or so a site on the net claims.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Maybe "I had no scenes with Carrie" just means Serkis himself was in a separate motion capture studio doing his work as Snoke after Carrie's parts of the scene were already filmed. Presumably his part would be filmed in multiple takes over longer periods surrounded by mocap equipment, and wouldn't require Carrie to be there for that.

Well, on TFA, i’m pretty sure he actually filmed his scenes with Adam Driver and Domhall Gleeson. Maybe not the ones that were just close-up shots of his face – but there were definitely behind-the-scenes pictures of him sitting on a very tall platform in front of them to perform as Snoke during the hologram scenes in which they were all present. If that’s the case, I don’t know why they would do it any differently in this film, since they obviously felt there was a real benefit to having all of the actors performing on set together before.

M

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back