Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

After his attempt to rebuild the Jedi Order...

Interesting. I wonder if they mean that literally because obviously (if you've followed this thread) there's a question of whether he was doing that or only training a couple people. Also if it is true, I really hope they mean rebuild as in recreate the organization AND fix the flaws that led to their destruction!

According to Han, Luke was attempting to rebuild the Jedi. We don't know much about scope, but as of five years before TFA, he and Ben were out looking for something and out of contact. Big drama point at the end -- when Leia's paternity was revealed and her credibility trashed -- was that she had been trying to figure out how to to Ben, and she felt horrible that he'd now had to find out that way and wondered how he'd take it. So it's only been in <5 years that Ben found Snoke (or vice versa -- maybe they were following breadcrumbs to him when the story broke), became Kylo and the Master of the Knights of Ren, destroyed Luke's temple/academy, and Luke ran away. No idea how many other students, what they were up to while Luke and Ben were out questing, whether the Knights of Ren are any of them, whether Snoke had them ready and waiting for a Master to conveniently show up, or what.

Also... You guys didn't know General Hux's first name was Armitage? That info's almost two years old, people! :p

--Jonah

I knew the Hux part. I just had no idea Armitage was his first name. I wonder if it's a reference to the Obi ANH pommel found part, or is that an actual name (I've never heard it used as such)?

The rear end of the Falcon!!

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 18.19.07.png

J

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back