Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars Episode VIII

I hear they're starting to ramp up pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-production on Episode IX. There's a guy on set for Episode VII that's taking photos that won't be used for scouting locations for EpIX.

I hear they're starting to ramp up pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-production on Episode IX. There's a guy on set for Episode VII that's taking photos that won't be used for scouting locations for EpIX.

This is an Episode VIII thread. Can we please stay on topic? Start your own Episode IX thread so the rest of us can remain spoiler free.

I left the episode VII thread a long time ago (I still have no idea what's happening with it, and want to keep it that way until I see it :) ) but I have to admit the title made me look! :lol

Re: Rian Johnson Star Wars Eps. VIII & IX

Rian Johnson has proven himself to be a good director and more so. The only weak film he's done was Looper (don't get me wrong, it was an okay movie, but his films prior to that one were better. I enjoyed both Brick and The Brothers Bloom).

Re: Rian Johnson Star Wars Eps. VIII & IX

I loved Brick. I thought it was brilliant. That said, until there's something official, even if it's widely repeated, I'm not getting excited one way or the other.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back