Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

It's all true! I got confirmation from a friend I know for a fact was at the premier, she has pics and video, and she confirmed everything I asked that was mentioned in the other thread, she was all like how do you know all this LOL!

My dream hope will ofcourse never happen A They Do A Vader Movie and Do The Galen Marek Aka Starkiller Story line or We get a Clone Vader in Episodic Film where he Trashes Kylo Ren but Clone Vader Thinks he is Vader down too him being burned and in a suit but thats the Clone programing and he is really Handsome but totally Bat**** crazy and evil.

Review embargo lifts tomorrow, anyone want to play The Rotten Tomatoes Game and guess the score?
I'll go with 95. Almost everyone will give it 100, just because it's Star Wars, but I'm allowing for the RPF snobs who'll be saying, "it's too derivative", or "Chewbacca walked too fast in that one scene" or "they never should have brought JarJar back".

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

TFA ended at 93, I agree this may score higher based on how crazy the story sounds.

And speaking of that spoiker thread, I am so disappointed the man de have allowed that remain and flourish. I’m sure they are loving all the new members signing up from Reddit but that thread is a disgrace and I like spoilers. But not like that and I have zero interest in engaging any of those jack offs in a conversation about the movie.

And speaking of that spoiker thread, I am so disappointed the man de have allowed that remain and flourish. I’m sure they are loving all the new members signing up from Reddit but that thread is a disgrace and I like spoilers. But not like that and I have zero interest in engaging any of those jack offs in a conversation about the movie.

Bryan - I assume you're referring to the spoiler thread in this forum. If so, I am avoiding it entirely, and am thrilled that true "spoiler talk" seems to be confined to that thread and diverted from this one. - but what's exactly going on in that thread that's so objectionable? Yeah, I could check myself, but then I'd see da spoilerz, sooooo.....

M

Bryan - I assume you're referring to the spoiler thread in this forum. If so, I am avoiding it entirely, and am thrilled that true "spoiler talk" seems to be confined to that thread and diverted from this one. - but what's exactly going on in that thread that's so objectionable? Yeah, I could check myself, but then I'd see da spoilerz, sooooo.....

M

It’s literally a Reddit thread. They are almost entirely new users yelling at each other. It violates every code of conduct this forum should hold dear. Some of the posts barely make sense, it’s a complete embarrassment.

Well the friendly neighborhood corporate shill chimed in on the spoiler thread and did not say it was wrong sooooo.

Better not look at it if you don't wanna know . .
I have a bad feeling about this !

Its true .. All of it !

This is not the star wars you are looking for !

Go see these movies..enjoy them you might , but forever your view of old characters ruined it could be !

Just kidding !

It says star wars on it that means we give the money thems the rules !

Somebody decides what the movie should be. What the plot points should be, and the character developments should be. Then the movie comes out and they are disappointed that the filmmakers didn't have ESP and know what that somebody was expecting. Those people are always disappointed. They always gripe and moan. They always hate. They always ruin things for other people.

Somebody decides what the movie should be. What the plot points should be, and the character developments should be. Then the movie comes out and they are disappointed that the filmmakers didn't have ESP and know what that somebody was expecting. Those people are always disappointed. They always gripe and moan. They always hate. They always ruin things for other people.

It's always amusing to hear people who couldn't produce a good bowl movement talk about their great STAR WARS story idea, though.

I agree a new low for the Board..... :unsure

It’s literally a Reddit thread. They are almost entirely new users yelling at each other. It violates every code of conduct this forum should hold dear. Some of the posts barely make sense, it’s a complete embarrassment.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back